Will enforcement

marketing manager

I live abroad. The will of my father has been probated in my favour by the high court. However the property is occupied by my brothers who have refused to leave the property. What recourse do I hava and how long it wil take to get my property 


File a civil suit of possesion.


marketing manager

Many thanks. Would it be possible to estimate how long will it take. Also what hurdles/pitfalls or delaying tactics can one expect from those who are in occupation? Since the probate order is from High court, where/ which level do I have to file this case and what could be the cost involved ?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x