LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jai_maharashtra (Designer)     11 April 2010

Wife filed false Written Statement in Court

My wife has filed False Written Statement in Court. I produced Documentary Evidence that made a mockery of her reply. The case has NOT yet reached the Hearing Stage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife moved an Application in Family Court for Change of Lawyer stating that:

1. Her Own Lawyer delayed filing of Written Statement.

2. Wife did not read the Written Statement before signing it.

3. Her Own Lawyer prepared the False Written Statement on My / My Lawyer's instructions.

4. Her Own Lawyer is harassing her by not giving NOC required for change of Lawyer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True Facts are:

1. wife is very educated and has signed the Verification,

2. she alleged the same things in Counseling as were included in Written Statement,

3. my Lawyer has never appeared in Family Court (his associates appeared for him till date),

4. her own lawyer is wife's family friend and wife is refusing to pay her Professional Fee.

How should I proceed against this Unscrupulous Woman ???????

Learning

6 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     11 April 2010

better visit your local lawyer who has seen the documents in fact.........

legaljoe68 (member)     31 May 2010

is ur wife against u or u have compromised. If so appear with ur wife together and mention to the court in a simple application that the case has been compromised.

nilesh j rathi (self)     02 February 2011

if the contents of the w.s. are really false and misleading the court ,--immediately file an application before the same court u/s 340 Cr.P.C. mentoining on what grounds that statement is false and pray the court to punish her u/s 199 I.P.C.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     02 February 2011

"Contents of WS false" is very vague............................

Can you pls elaborate which category of contents in WS are false as per your opinion?

Categories:

Are her allegation against/about you and in regards to you pleadings and content therein are false?

Are her statments about some other facts  relevant to controvery are false?

Is her undertaking/affirmation, verification false?

Ambika (NA)     02 February 2011

You should be happy about it ! You have won the battle even before it has started. Falsehood would not take anyone very far, be it men or women!

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     02 February 2011

i have the same issue , my wife put my bank statement with false bank stamp, bank signature and fake bank address.

i have in written reply from bank that bank didn't issue this statement from mentioned branch and all signature and stamp in statement produced in court are fake.

but all figures are correct. ( except one figure)

i have filed case against her under same court/judge

My Question :

Is this  crime and will court take action against her ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register