Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (ab)     09 August 2011

Wife filed compaint in caw...

Hi all,

Now my wife has filed compaint in CAW and allegeed physical torture and dowery ( car) demand) against me and my brother and bhabhi. Both my brother n bhabhi lives in other state far away from us... pls advise further proceeding and precauions asap as 12/08/11 is next date.

Thanks

Learning

13 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     09 August 2011

visit 498a.org

suraj (ab)     11 August 2011

Dear All,

She has filed for maintance too, ijust came to know at CAW when she handed over a copy to the I/O foe filing in CAW file.

My adv has advised me to file RCR?

How much this will benifit me and in which ways?

I m ready to maintain her but for the minimum, i can contest. She is well qualified and take tutions at her parents home. Do it need to be proved in court that she take tutuions? If yes how can be proved?

Pls advise...

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 August 2011

@Author

You have to prove it to the court that, "Sun rises from East and sets in West". :p

So proving part you leave away to your advocate. Just support with him al evidences you have which would show that all claims of your wife are white lies. Also keep collecting evidences to make your case more stronger like voice and video recordings.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

suraj (ab)     11 August 2011

Dear Saurabh,

Now we dont interact with each others family so not possible to record but the previous recording may have some words in her favour too, so its litle risky. Anyway thanks for ur inputs and suggests some more points to curb their meanness at this stage itself. They have humilated us so much that they deserve hrash to harash blows...

Shubhankar Dutta (Private Practice Last 3 Years at Jalpaiguri District & Session Judge Court)     11 August 2011

Will you get Bail or Not??

Shubhankar Dutta (Private Practice Last 3 Years at Jalpaiguri District & Session Judge Court)     11 August 2011

For further details you may contact with me ... will you get Bail or not?? For further details you may contact with me ... SHUBHANKAR DUTTA (Advocate) Phone No. 91-9126479514, 09332966239 Email. Papai_dutta1@yahoo.co.in West Bengal

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     11 August 2011

Which state the case is in?

Also, don't file RCR, if you don't want to stay with her.

suraj (ab)     15 August 2011

Hi, Its in Chandigarh. Pls throw some more points on the issue?

Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 August 2011

Seek AB and don't file RCR.

Start sending some money, which you deem fit suo-motto

suraj (ab)     16 August 2011

Dear All,

Why not RCR? is there any prob .. pls elobrate on this...

Women cell trying to patch up and still no FIR filled, so why to worry for AB?

Regards

suraj

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 August 2011

I find RCR as one of the most absurd provisions.

1. You would be fighting one more case unnecessaily.

2. She can move HC/ SC to get the case transferred to her hometown, which would be granted normally,.

3. Even after many years you get RCR decree in your favor, it is of no use. W/o executing the same, you can not go for divorce.

ONE SHOULD NOT FILE A CASE JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS A CASE AGAINST OTHER. IT SHOULD BE WELL THOUGHT DECISION WITH CLEAR OBJECTIVES.

suraj (ab)     22 September 2011

Hi Shonee,

So at last my advocate file RCR and justify to me. Now OP will reply and I will reply to 125 crpc next week.. I dont know what will be next but though I am relax and satisfied from inside. The reason is her false accusation and false stories...

Other side, CAW I/O called me and cancelled the date and told me that he will call back again to inform new date but two week passed no call from I/O.... Can CAW cell hold themselves complaint? or OP has something in this? I am feeling something wrong... kindly suggests what can be reasons..

Shall I approach SSP office for complaint status, copy etc through RTI?

Suraj

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     22 September 2011

:-)

Yes you can move SSP, but RCR is still futile. 

All the best

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register