Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms Liberal (others)     19 November 2011

Why women don't get prospective groom after divorce??

I cannot say that time is now becoming worst as more and more women like men becoming independent and the divorce ratio has been escalating and which is evident from various matrimonial sites as majority of brides in late 20's and early 30's are divorcee or awaiting for divorce..Men too are not chosing to marry..In survey made by HT Brunch nespaper, I shocked to learn from the data that below 25 age there are 2 boys for 1 Girl and from 30-35 there are 15 women for one men seeking spouses..If we believ all these it appers that men compromised at 30+ age and wish to settle down that's why it ratio is less but why women after divorce don't get prospective groom after divoce

Learning

20 Replies

(Guest)

BCOZ MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL BY NATURE.

Gagan Gupta (Advocate)     19 November 2011

Consider the fact It is also the one sided laws discourage divorced men to get married again. 

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 November 2011

Most of the matrimonial laws in India are DESTYOING the families in the name of WOMEN EMPOWERMENT. We live in a hypocritic country where families are being broken in the name of saving them. Worst sufferers are old aged ppl & tiny tots.

One can easily predict that MARRIAGE RELATED CRIME IS BOUND TO INCREASE IN THE TIMES TO COME!

2 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     19 November 2011

ONLY SOLUTION TO ALL FAMILY PROBLEMS AND ONE RAISED HERE IS UNBIASED FAMILY LAWS AND EVERY GENIUNE SUFFERER BE A WIFE OR HUSBAND WILL DEFINITELY SUPPORT THIS.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     19 November 2011

It's because of Indian society's mindset too.They look upto divorced women as a commodity,ie,a used commodity.

What to say of divorced women,even unmarried women above 30 yrs. face problems,because our society views them as s*x objects,who'll not be able to bear children after this age,or who don't seem attractive.

Haven't you noticed ever,that an ugly,aged man will have a beautiful,younger wife,from whom he took a huge dowry too.

All this shows the society's attitude..

4 Like

(Guest)

you are true roshni..........

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

The reason is same, as I told my lovely 498-a wife.

HAMAARE KANOON CHAHE KAISE BHI HO, HAMARA SAMAAJ ABHI BHI PURUSH PRADHAAN HAI.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     19 November 2011

Dear Readers,

What people have said is perfectly true .......... we have changed in our habits/lifestyles ..... but at core the basics remains the same which we are carrying as legacy into this generation and would continue to do so.

HAMAARE KANOON CHAHE KAISE BHI HO, HAMARA SAMAAJ ABHI BHI PURUSH PRADHAAN HAI.

Thats 100% true though I don't advocate this or feel great about it. The problem is with our generation, in this age of "get it fast" nobody has time to think about relationship from long and comprehensive perspective. And when "I will win" or "lets teach him/her" thought creeps into the mind then the larger meaning of life takes a back seat. Even I feel that the adultery laws were devised in India in such a way to actually favour Men (indirectly) and not for women

Now the core question "Lower probability of marriage for woman after divorce" - I would please request all the females and other supporters of 498a to please take up the same question with leftist/rightist/ womanrights organisation so that they can suggest a way out of this social fallout due to 498a.

Regards,

Rohit

satya (Manager)     20 November 2011

Marriage means sacrifice and adjustment.Whoever(male or female) know these two may be get married any time.

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     21 November 2011

I don't know the reason why is it so...

but still in our culture divorced man get unmarried females... sitll I don't know the reason behind this also... I'm myself had experience this & I got surprised... I'm divorced but still there are very... very... less chance of my wife to come back then too I'm waiting for her & I'm going to wait for her life long... In mean while many proposal of unmarried females come so now I strickly said not to all of them & said I want to wait for my wife to initiat some fruitful steps as I had done all the posible to compromise with her now lets see what my wife will do...

Hope every married couples knows each other and live a peaceful life... as we all knows that no male can live without female & no female can live without male... then why to fight dear... Once we have choice our partner & there after due to some small reason we dislike... what is this... lets create a healthy relation and lets save a familys from being break.... If one will start to save family then many will join... O... God just give peace of mind and power of understanding each other to all couple so that all can live happy life... By reading this words so nice feelings come but in reality world is different... everybody is in race to win something but they don't know what they want to win everybody is becoming selfish and think about themselves... In previous olden days husband & wife use to think about each other before doing something but in todays time even husband & wife don't think about eah other before thaking any steps... just they want there own freedom the own individuality... ;(

Dear all members,

I had express my own thoughts... I don't want to blame anyone or any gender please don't take my expression personally or for any gender... I don't want any more fight... I'm not coward but I'm peace lover... peaceful & proper communication can solve any problem of life... lets live happy life & let others live hapyy life...

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     21 November 2011

you are absolutely right Mr.Jayesh actualy tje mmain reason is biased laws only.If laws are become balanced then wife's will also think 100 times before filing any wrong case.

The root cause is gender biased laws only.

tx.

1 Like

YVerma2007 (Registered Patent Agent)     21 November 2011

In my view its not the women who file wrong cases as they don't know much about law. they are just guided by the lawyers. I have seen cases where women may oppose filing such a cse but the lawyers insist that just filing the case may solve the problem and not to pursue it firthur but once the case is filed matetters get worsened. So all those men who hate their wife's for filing such cases ( wrongfully).....were they really to be blamed or it was their lawyers? ( offcource they have to pursue their profession to earn their bread.)

1 Like

U r right Yogmaya Verma but then also couples r fighting y don't they can talk one to one & face to face come on friends they r life partner they can talk anytime y to take permission of lawyers and family members but the biggest BUT of life come there don't know who teach all nonsense to couples to stop talking with eachother once they had love eachother dearly now they had been made enemy of eachother y? once they had made family now they r destroyer of family y? y couples r not understanding eachother... y they don't remember their sweet memories... y they don't over come their ego... y they don't start talking with eachother...

I'm passing from this situation whenever my wife wants to talk with me she calls me & I also talk with her with love... sometime she use to get very angry on me like she use to do in past then also i allow her... I listen to each & every word of her with love... I don't get angry on her... hope I had till sense previously... O God tussi Great oh yaar... I Love my wife so dearly... I Love my daughter from my heart... I will wait for them...

Have a nice day to all...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register