Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apurva Kumar (Practicing Lawyer)     16 December 2008

WHY ALL THIS HUE AND CRY AFTER 26 th NOV 2008?

All this hue nd cry bcoz many VVIP were involved (Victim) in this 26th nov attack where where they during several bomb blast? Bcoz many foreigner were involved?

Learning

4 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     17 December 2008

Nope its because the invaders entered freely into our country and caused havoc. This terrorist act throwed a challenge to our country's solidarity as such all Indians reacted in tandem. 

Bina (none)     17 December 2008

Combination of targeting high profile people including ATS chief, VIPs and foreigners. Then media also sensationalized the matter by live coverage.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     17 December 2008

Respected Sirs /Ma,am

Allow me to say that n I m taking liberty to say that We are refreshing our sentiments and patriotism because of “these Pakistani terrorists” i. e. after Kargil War and Mumbai Attack. We are not but the terrorists are compelling and controlling the Central Government and asking our Govt. “to wake up now u r in danger”

Please forgive me but I thank terrorists for this.

One day we call our nation as “ Pakistan occupied India” (POI)

We have news in Times Of India- front page today as” Govt. tables 2 anti-terror bills in LS”

Discussions are going on in the parliament. It indicates me that ,First V should allow to enter the terrorists in our Nation-Allow them to do massacre, genocide, intrusion into our Nation- We will capture or detain them up to 180days instead of 90 days for our investigation.

Why can’t we prevent their dirty legs on our holy land by cracking down their camps in Pakistan?

I know our security forces were ready for air strikes immediately after 26/11.

Please promise me not to forget all incidents which kills even one Indian Please!..

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     17 December 2008

OUR PUBLIC MEMORY IS VERY SHORT. WE MOST OF US TEND TO FORGET ALL TERROR ATTACKS IN A VERY SHORT PERIOD.  THIS GIVES ADVANTAGE TO THE POLITICIANS OF OUR COUNTRY.  WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD WHEN STRINGENT ANTI TERROR BILL IS INTRODUCED, THE ISSUE IS USED TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS. WHEN A NAXALITE OR  AN ALLEGED TERRORIST IS KILLED IN ENCOUNTER THE VOICE OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND PERSONAL LIBERTIES ROARS . . . . . . BUT WHEN TERRORISTS ATTACKS AND KILLS OUR MEN IN UNIFORMED SERVICES AND INNOCENTS HUMANS BEINGS THE SO CALL CALLED HUMAN RIGHTS IS NOW EVEN SPEAK ABOUT IT . . . Y THIS DOUBLE STANDARD  . . . THE SO CALLED CHAMPIONS OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND PERSONAL LIBERTIES MUST NOTE THAT BECOZ OF THIS UNIFORMED MEN WE ARE SAFE AND OUR LIBERTIES ARE PROTECTED . . AND OFF COURSE YOU ABLE TO AIR YOUR VIEWS . .  OTHERWISE CAN U EVEN THINK OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND PERSONAL LIBERTIES ... THIS IS TIME TO THINK . . .  THIS MY VIEW DIFFERENT VIEWS MAY BE THERE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register