Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipangkar (Business)     10 August 2011

Who says child should go with mother after a divorce suit ??

Metro Couples seeks Divorces. Rural Couples often face & ADJUSTS Lifes as it comes .....

After a Divorce it's seen that the Court often gives a judgement that the child should go with the Mother, for he/she requires the caring of a mother rather than the Fatherhood.

But, It's seen in Real life that when a mother expires or fall sick of a Minor child, the Father often proves himself, to be a father as well as an equal mother for the child.

Such is a case of Hari. Wife is bedridden. Child is a baby. Hari supplys Grass/leafs for pig farms, and earns for his family & sick wife. See how he is maintaining his Fatherhood as well as his motherhood towards the Child........ >

Life is Sacrifice & Duty towards the Family for a Married Couple, rather than Divorce suits.... Rural Hari is proving it.  

Learning

9 Replies

**Victim** (job)     11 August 2011

I salute Hari.....it's not an easy job to take care of kids without a wife.

2 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     11 August 2011

The wife is bedridden...yet the uneducated man is so responsible for his family.Poor and hardworking people know how to live and be happy.As people get more money and power they looses moral values..

1 Like

Chetan Pardakhe (Advocate & Corporate Consultant)     11 August 2011

It is very shaful that since 6 yrs of independant there is no any statute for unorganised sector and for their settlement

I would like to share that till today once cast in Maharashra i.e. Pardhi is also living like the said picture

God Bless

1 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     11 August 2011

Zeeshan 

No rich father will not be busy with his ill wife .He will keep a servent for kid and will be busy with new partners.I not only wrote abt the father I wrote abt mother also.I think you should read well before writing.

Kids are future asssets for poor parents(some) and for rich parents(some) they are hole in the bag of money!!

chandra mohan (power)     12 August 2011

you can not generalise your statement. my wife had left my children at the age of 14 and 10 yrs becoz she doesnt want to take the responsibility. she is enjoying life after becoming indepndent of her responsibilities, but i am taking care of them right from cooking food to washing clothes etc. etc. its not a question of rich or poor. its how much you understand your role and responsibility towards your family member.

3 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     12 August 2011

Thumbs Up for cskcskcskc

Dipangkar (Business)     12 August 2011

Originally posted by :gaury..fight to win
"

Kids are future asssets for poor parents(some) and for rich parents(some) they are hole in the bag of money!!

"

Yeah! I have seen lots of such LIVE examples in the past.  (some, but LOTS)

gaury..fight to win (Education)     12 August 2011

Originally posted by :cskcskcskc
"
you can not generalise your statement. my wife had left my children at the age of 14 and 10 yrs becoz she doesnt want to take the responsibility. she is enjoying life after becoming indepndent of her responsibilities, but i am taking care of them right from cooking food to washing clothes etc. etc. its not a question of rich or poor. its how much you understand your role and responsibility towards your family member.
"

Ya..that's why I wrote SOME...

Same thing that happened to u happened to me.

its how much you understand your role and responsibility towards your family member........I agree with you.

(Guest)

Yes cskcskcskc. absolutely.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register