Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Who is the real politician in your house?

If you ever notice in a workplace,joint family,etc wherever there are groups of people living/working together,if 1 person is cunning,arrogant,selfish,harsh,BUT powerful & influential,people flock to him,make him like their leader,and follow what he tells them.

In fact all that he says about other people whom he envies or hates is blindly believed by these foolish followers. Such instigators make good politicians. Same thing happens in a family. If the wife is really cunning,clever etc with inlaws which the men often complain,will she not succeed in turning her husband,his relatives,her kids and in fact just everyone against inlaws? Will she not succeed in turning the husband into her favour,or better still,in making him a slave?

Such wives will even send the inlaws in an old aged home,if they don't own a home. Same goes for mother inlaw. If MIL is cunning,clever,dominating,liar type,etc. generally her son,relatives,other daughter inlaws,etc will believe whatever she says/does against the daughter inlaw. So all these people will gang up against the daughter inlaw whom she hates,if,by chance,she is a simple & honest person.

Hardly you will find a cunning and clever person being left alone,or getting boycotted by society..

For ex:In dowry killings that have been proven,usually the mother inlaw will not burn the DIL alone.She will be supported by her son,husband,daughter or other "blind" supporters in the family..Otherwise who easily agrees to murder someone? Kya aisa karne se pahle unke haath nahi kaapenge???

So I often wonder why the men say that their clever & cunning wives have been harassing the family. In other words does it not mean that this man,his parents and all relatives whom his wife "harasses" have actually turned against her?? So I want to know--- Is she really a clever person?Or a victim of politics by inlaws,who successfully blinded the husband and their own relatives into believing that she is abusive?

Generally a simple,honest and straightforward DIL will be thrown out of matrimonial homes,and will be served divorce notices.Meanwhile she will be cursed by her husbands' relatives and neighbours too,who have been blinded by all the complaints her inlaws made against her.This husband is also under parents' "control" now. So who is the real politician? The MIL who got too many followers,or the DIL who got too many "enemies",who have not heard "her side of the story",yet go on cursing her...

So men,just think about it.You often need to observe with OPEN EYES,who actually the real politician is in your home.

Now you may say,joint family system is over now.Hence such family politics are not possible.Me & my wife live separately. So what? Playing politics does not require a joint family.People can do it through telephone,e-mails,personally meeting to backbite someone,etc.Otherwise how do these politicians get votes?They do not live with the voters.

You know what? Attracting a whole lot of stupid followers also requires an art of persuading and convincing people,a bit of cunningness,shrewdness and SELFISHNESS also.

So how can such a person,who is skilled in attracting so many supporters get "harassed"? How can a person with a good conversational skills,convincing and persuading skills get harassed?Did he not use these skills to get support? The bahu had no such skills.So she could not get suppiort.She only got curses.How can a "fool" like her,who cannot even draw a crowd towards herself, "harass" anyone???

Harassing someone without getting caught also requires skill and cunningness.If everyone has turned against her,that means she lacks shrewdness and cunningness to attract them back and make them listen to "her side of the story",which may be the true version.

So can a simpleton like her manage to "abuse" anyone??

Remember..........If you are too kind hearted,gentle,brutally honest,etc.believe me,no one will come to your aid when a politician is turning people against you.Absolutely no one!

For example: In an office,an honest man will be easily thrown out of job not because of his performance,but because of the complaints made by his jealous,"powerful" colleagues. However these same loud mouthed,jealous colleagues will be retained,rather promoted because of recommendations of all his "chamcha" colleagues,who got attracted to his power.

So all those husbands/sons/daughters out there....

Kindly observe this phenomenon in your family,as to who gets max. support easily,and against wgom everyone gangs up. This will help you to determine who the actual victim is,and who's acting like a "victim".

Then think it over..:)

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Very good article.:P

Leader

This is called Ghar ki  Rajneeti,

the process Active, and pasive(hearing)

Order and followers.

It starts from the home and ends in a court.In a home it is heared by neighbours,in a court it is known by all to the society,drama starts from the home and noticeable to public when it comes to courts.

For happy relationship,no politics but only equality (they should understand to eachother) Right to equality article 14.

One interesting news you just read it;

Info;https://www.sify.com/news/wealthy-wife-ordered-to-pay-maintenance-to-husband-news-national-ld5vEgifhii.html

New Delhi, March 31 (IANS) Invoking the principle of gender equality, the Delhi High Court Thursday upheld a lower court order asking a woman, who runs a business with an annual turnover of about Rs.1 crore, to pay monthly maintenance of Rs.20,000 to her estranged, unemployed husband.

Justice G.S. Sistani upheld the trial court order of 2009 that awarded maintenance to Rajeev (name changed).

'He should also enjoy the same status as his wife,' Justice Sistani said.

He directed Priya (name changed) to pay Rs.20,000 per month to Rajeev, in addition to a Maruti Zen Car.

'Law is equal for both of them. When husband is unemployed then the wife, who is working, should maintain him,' said the court.

Priya had challenged the trial court order, saying a monthly payment of Rs.20,000 was on the higher side.

The couple married in 1982 and have a son and a daughter aged 26 and 24 years respectively.

Rajeev's lawyer Bhupendra Pratap Singh has alleged that Priya and his children threw his client out of their home in 2006 after accusing him of having an affair with another woman.

'The court also rejected Priya's plea that as she was already looking after their children, she should be exempted from paying her husband a monthly maintenance,' Singh said.

The court considered Priya's flourishing business of a hotel cum paying guest in Greater Noida while fixing the maintenance.

Singh said Rajeev had purchased the hotel in his wife's name.

'Priya tactfully named herself as the first party in the business and property and threw him out after levelling baseless accusations,' he said.

Rajeev had filed for divorce in 2008 in the trial court on the grounds of desertion. He later filed a maintenance plea under section 24 of the Hindu Marriage Act.

(Guest)

Thanks for praising.

Please avoid these news here,as they will confuse the reader further,and this news will also transform this thread into personal attacks.

The issue I raised above requires observation of relationships within a family,& a great degree of psychological analysis,but this news will divert the issue elsewhere.People may forget what the thread was actually about and start discussing irrelevant things.

I hope you take my words in the right spirits.

Best Wishes.

(Guest)

Respected Madam,

May be your advocating the newly wedded wife . but I strongly disagree on this version stted by you

If MIL is cunning,clever,dominating,liar type,etc. generally her son,relatives,other daughter inlaws,etc will believe whatever she says/does against the daughter inlaw.

The husband living in joint family will always tried to maintain the balance with wife and his mother. He doesn't want that her wife ruled over her motherin law. Its also the obligation of the wife to maintain cordial raltions with family members when such wife moves to her own parents and she expect her sister-in law to mainatain corrdination with her own parents

Women are more like an advocates who when represent the case of Govt favors the policies made by the Govt and when contest on the behalf of petitioner( and against govt) condemn the policies made by Govt

But Advocates contest the cases only in courts and matrimonial home and loint families are not the court to contest

(Guest)

@ Anonymous:

Kindly do not repeat your posts in all my threads.I have already replied to you,in response to your above post.However since you may confuse people here also,let me reply again:

You are totally wrong.I am not advocating any daughter inlaw  here.I think you ignored my lines above,which I reproduce again:

If the wife is really cunning,clever etc with inlaws which the men often complain,will she not succeed in turning her husband,his relatives,her kids and in fact just everyone against inlaws?

Will she not succeed in turning the husband into her favour,or better still,in making him a slave?

Such wives will even send the inlaws in an old aged home,if they don't own a home.

I also wrote about victimsed employees:

"In an office,an honest man will be easily thrown out of job not because of his performance,but because of the complaints made by  his jealous,"powerful" colleagues.

However these same loud mouthed,jealous colleagues will be retained,rather promoted because of recommendations of all his "chamcha" colleagues,who got attracted to his power." 

Finally this is what I wrote,which shows I was not favouring a mother inlaw:

So all those husbands/sons out there....Kindly observe this phenomenon in your family,as to who gets max. support easily,and against whgom everyone gangs up.

This will help you to determine who the actual victim is,and who's acting like a "victim".

I think you are extremely hateful of wives.So you do not even read properly what I wrote,and keep thinking on the same lines that the husband balances,the husband does this,husband does that etc.Please do not repeat your same "ghisa pita tape" in each and every thread.First undertand what is being said.

I am telling the husbands/sons to observe people in their homes and differetiate b/w victims and abusers.I am not asking them to balance,do this for the wife,do that for the wife,etc.

If you still cannot understand my message,I can't explain any further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register