LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danendra jain (manager)     17 July 2011

Who is Digvijay Singh

Several members of Indian Muzahiddin and SIMI have been found involved in various terror attacks in the past. UPA Government led by Congress Party has never tried to ban such anti national organizations which are spreading hate messages against India and who are said to be indulged in hatching conspiracy of carrying out one after other terror attacks in India , giving terror training to their members and openly walking on their talks in favour of enemy country Pakistan. Congress Party on the other hand left no stone unturned to torture and trap Bab Ramdeo, Anna Hazare and their followers.

As usual, leaders of Congress Party ( Diggi Baba speaks the language of Congress Party because none of his colleagues dares says opposite to what Diggi Baba says) blame BJP or RSS for all mishaps or Congress Party talk of stern action against terrorists for a few days just after terror attack and make serious promises of putting into action effective mechanism to prevent recurrences of terror attacks. But in fact they do nothing and forget all promises made after terror incidents. Rather they always try to complicate the issue by dragging the name of RSS and BJP.

This time too, Digvijay Singh has tried to malign the name of Hindu outfits by indirectly pinpointing his accusing fingers towards RSS. If RSS is guilty, law will punish them too. What for politics is needed then? Police officials will do their job and arrest RSS people if anyone is found guilty. It is usually the leaders of ruling party which build pressure on police officials to acquit people of some group of their choice and trap those of some other group of their choice. In such position even police and judiciary cannot function freely

Mr. Digvijay Singh, number one liar through his cheap politics is not only supporting Pakistan oriented propagandas but also misleading investigating agencies and police officials and indirectly giving clean chit to members of Indian Mujahidin and SIMI against whom doubts have already been expressed by investigating agencies.

I am unable to understand why leaders of Congress Party do not treat the death of a person as death of an Indian. I condemn persons like Digvijay Singh who are habituated to carry out their divide and rule policy by discriminating the death of Indian on the basis of caste and community. Such mean minded leaders say, a dalit is killed or a Muslim is killed or a Sikh is killed or a Christian is killed instead of saying that an Indian is killed.

I think every true Indian should condemn such leaders who instead of treating an Indian as an Indian try to divide Indians on various grounds to serve their political interest.

Leaders of Congress Party should discard their policy of changing the issues and always diverting the minds of common men from prime points of concern to secondary irrelevant issues. They should rather focus on main problems which India is facing on the front of terrorism or naxalism. 

I appeal Congress men, please for God sake do not give unwarranted statement and at least let investigating agencies do their duty honestly and sincerely to safeguard National interest. Who stops police men to arrest and punish Hindu or Muslim if he or she is found involved in any terror or naxal attacks? In fact those who are behind terror attacks are neither Hindu nor Muslims, they are neither Dalit nor forward, neither Sikh nor Christians, they are simply criminals and anti-national. In the eyes of law there is no discrimination but it is politicians who always discriminate criminals on the basis of caste or community while reacting on any terror attack.

Learning

20 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 July 2011

Good Question.  It is better to send it to the Prime Minister, Sonia Gandhi, immatured Rahul, and other so called intellecturals of Cong-I party members.

Digvijaysingh doesn't know anything, I think he is suffering from his old age.  It is better to retire from the politics.  Nothing will happen to India if he retired from the poltics. 

I have seen Cong-I party members spoke whatever they feel, they don't think what they talk and what is effect of it.  Rahul said 99% security is impossible, what is this? If Govt is not giving security to the Indians then what is the use to remain in power.

Our PRimie MInister always repeats the same statement , just like scrached gramophone plates.

WE have to protect our selves.  Nothing will happen from these ruling party, they only support one communicty to remain in power.

Our Prime Minister gave a statement that suspects will be arrested immediately.  defiantely will surrender themselves because to be safe in indian jails with a full protection .  They will be protected using our money. 

Even though suspects are convicted, they will file an application before the Pesident. to pardon them.   And our president , who has no time to look after all these, becuase  always busy in cutting ribbons, attending funtions, foreign tours etc., even he/she ( president) has no single minite to spend with their family then how come she / he will go thru., the applications.  The fate is as usual terriorts will happily live in the jail.

Now we are in position that we cannot say loudly Vande Mataram.

1 Like

pradip shah (partner)     17 July 2011

Diggi speaks what Sonia thinks.

1 Like

jinendra dk (Advocate)     17 July 2011

diggi speak sonia words  

jinendra dk (Advocate)     17 July 2011

kya diggi desh drohi hai?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 July 2011

With the initiation of political dialouge between the GOI and the NSCN situation has improved so much in Nagaland, though there may be spraodic incidents here and there at times like any other States. But in stead of stregthening the political dialouge and arriving at a logcal conclusion the centre has declared Nagaland as a Disturbed Area under the Draconian Law AFPSA. It is nothing but what the right hand gives is taken away by the left hand.

atul mahajan (advocate)     17 July 2011

Diggi   is  not  the  face  of  Sonia  Zee   You  people  who  talk  like  this  don't  even  understand  what  Sonia  Is  and  what  nationalism  is  I  am  shockedf  as  to  why  Sonia  Is  being  dragged  onto  thjis  Controiversy  Digvijay  is  a  fool  and  should  be  dealt  by  the  party  Don't  you  worry

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     17 July 2011

With due regards to the so called ICONS, I will like to pin point the following,

1. what was the attitude of Gandhi and Nehru to Bhagat Singh, C S Azad and other revolutionaries like Savarkar, who showed exemplary courage of jumping from a ship in the sea near French soil and remained behind barracks till the British left India or Madan Lal Dhingra, who cud shoot the British culprit on the dias of a public meeting in England_

2. How the Congress handl the Muslim problem under the leadership of Gandhi?

3. Cud the so called stalwarts like Gandhi and Nehru visualise the implications of accepting division of India on communal lines? Did they oppose partition tooth and nail? Did Congress ever try to weaken the Fundamentalist theocratic intolerant state, known as factory for churning out Islamic Terrorists? Has Congress ever put up before public the %age of Muslims amongst terrorists, Captured, Killed, Suspects, Sleeping modules, Sympathesiers etc in India?

4. The Congress is towing the line oesgined by Gandhian philosophy and Nehruvian doctrine. Nehru always pretended to be a true democrat but was a true Dictator in the core of heart. For him RSS was always a whipping boy, but on a couple of occasions showered praise tacitly. Digvijay is following his policy under guidance of the shrewed Italian.

Dipangkar (Business)     17 July 2011

If NO Doggy Diggi.... I will miss him........ WHo will give us the same knowledge again & again ?

RSS     KA     HAATH    HAIN............... 

Dipangkar (Business)     17 July 2011

Read a Recent statement of DigVijay regarding Price rise in India.........>

"20 saal pehle 1 smosa 50 paise or 1 call 7 rs ka tha,

aaj ek call 50 paise or 1 smosa 7 rs ka hai.

is se sabit hota hai, mehngai nhi bdi,

bs rate idhar-udhar hue hai"

I often wonder what is inside his skull. 

(Guest)

Mr. Dipangkar, his top floor is vaccant and "Not Responding" at proper time. according to him we should stop eating and start only talking.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 July 2011

I think behind the mumbai blast there is hand of Diggi to divert the LOIKPAL issue.

1 Like

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     18 July 2011

Please tell me if u agree with me on the following points:

Had there been no Pakistan, there wud have been no Islamic terrorism.

Had there been no Congress founded by IAS  Mr Hume/DM(ETAWAH) and later run by Gandhi & Nehru, there cud be no Pakistan.

Had Gandhi not thrust his weight in favour of defeated Nehru, Sardar wud have been the PM and there wud not have been any Kashmir Problem or Terrorist problem, and India wud not have been subjected to humiliation at the hands of Chinese in 62 neither Tibet wud have been anihilated nor the Kashmiri Hindus wud have been murdered/driven out from the valley..

1 Like

shekhar (proietor)     18 July 2011

fir bhi congress hi election jitegi think why?  becouse people has short memory . thay forget everything in day.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     18 July 2011

I am rather shocked to note that of late certain useless topics are introduced  by some of the members for disccussions/debates in this Club  and  wasted  precious time of  other members. Being a member of this Club, my understanding is that this Forum is not meant for debates or discussions on politics/politicians.

It is high time for the Administrator of this Club to spell out clearly  as to whether this Club is mean for discussions/debates on legal issues/subjects, or is it open for all kinds of petty politics!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register