LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya (HW)     28 December 2010

Which is the safest way to receive money from clients online

I am planning to open my own website,which will offer paid consultation both to Indians and foreigners all over the world.

Please tell me what things to keep in mind,so that when I receive online money,I do not face any fraud with my bank account.

Also tell me which is the safest way to receive Indian and US$ currency online?

Is pay-pal website reliable?They ask for PAN no.If no,please suggest some other system or website for online money receiving which is very reliable and safe.

Also,please advise in detail stepwise how to go about the entire process,as I am new to online business.

Thanks a lot..

Learning

5 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     29 December 2010

Paypal is reliable. Ensure that your computer does not ever get infected by virus/spyware/malware etc. About knowing the entire process, please search on Google.com
1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 December 2010

ANY ONLINE FOREIGN MONEY DEALINGS ATTRACTS SO MANY ACTS LIKE FEMA/ RBI ACT/ MONEY LAUNDERING/ ETC.,

PLS GET APPROVAL FROM RBI.

1 Like

Sunita Roy (Writer)     30 December 2010

Their are many servie provider in India who will help you to smoothen your online payment. You can check big portal and ther payment mode so you can get identfied the service provider. Also ask your web company to suggest the best option

Sunita Roy | Writer and Editor writing about Medical  Colleges in India

Divya (HW)     01 January 2011

Thanks to all persons for their replies and a warm happy new year to them!

i checked pay pal and came to know it doesnt function for indian residents who want to receive money online,like me.

since i am new to online business and dont know anything about online payments, i need your help and wud appreciate answers to the following queries,pointwise:

• please tell me the safest online websites or services through which i can receive money from foreigners very fast at low service fees

• does the currency get automatically transferred into indian rupees,during this transfer?

• do i also have to pay any fees when this money is received by me?

thanks in advance..

Rhonda Luna (HR)     03 January 2011

If you want to recieve money online from a client , client interaction must be there.
  You should given less but detailed e-mail to your client. you may use voice call or vedio call and you should take pain to understand your client.

Enter the amount to be converted in the box to the left of the currency and press the "convert " button. click on a currency to convert between that currency and all that currency.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register