Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Whether I can file the defamatory against his father in Law?

My brother wife and fatherin law has made complaint to bank that I, my brother and my father has been trying to withdraw the money of her(my sisterin law) who has opened the joint A/C with my brother and has made false complaint against me and her husband and my father

She and her fayher has made wrong language to the bank

I have applied for the copy of such complaint letter under RTI

Whether I can file defamatoryy case against the fatherin law of my brother for allegely imlpcating me name ?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

I have asked only the general queries pertaining to the deffrezing of account and its reactivation without concerned of any account. The queries are very general in nature seeking information only without any interest
The CPIO & Appelate Authority didn't reveal Finally I appraoched to CIC where it has been directed why should not be imposed on CPIO . The CPIO repled to my queries and in one para it has revaeled that THEY HAD RECEIVED COMPLAINT FROM MY SISTER IN LAW AND HER FATHER That I , MY FATHER AND MY BEOTHER(Who is husband) has trying to withdrwa the money from her joint A/C which my brother had opened with her and has also alleged that I, MY FATHER AND MY BROTHER has subjected to her insults, mental torture and harassing her by Physical, emotional, economical et etc

She has the dispute with my brother so if she should only named only pertaining for security
Why my name and my father has been dragged on this when we have no concerned about their money?
Apart from this why she has falsely alleged that I and my father has been causing cruelty, mental hassemnt ete etc to her?
Apart from this why her father has made complaint and drageed my name in this?
Apart from above all,
Why the bank took very much interest in making personal comments that she has filed the complaint and we rea taken action on merits as CPIO is only bounded to provide the relevant information pertaining to my general queries which are menat for genral public only
It clrarly shows that CPIO has vderified my location and whereabouts and took interest in this ?

My reputation and my father father reputation has been harmed from both sides without any fault?

Kindly give remarks on this

Self service (None)     25 July 2011

Secure your money - your brother has full right just withdraw. Bank can not stop him. if they tried to do give written complaint to regional office and approach banking abud'man.

Also file a complaint to sr. police officer against bank manager/staff making her personally responsible for stopping your brother from withdrawing money.

and you can also take legal action for defemation if your name is involved and you are not joint owner of account.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Self service
"
Secure your money - your brother has full right just withdraw. Bank can not stop him. if they tried to do give written complaint to regional office and approach banking abud'man.

Also file a complaint to sr. police officer against bank manager/staff making her personally responsible for stopping your brother from withdrawing money.

and you can also take legal action for defemation if your name is involved and you are not joint owner of account.
"

If I file the suit for defamation in civil court that's will be better whether civil court can debar and restraint in making such kind of ststements in future

I don't know why she has dragged my name . I have filed the RTI to see the contents of the complaint letter Shall I approach to civil court or crimninal court which one is better?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register