LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     17 November 2010

Where is Sh. Prabhakar ?

Que.: Where is Sh. Prabhakar now-a-days?
Reason: Family Law forum members particularly I who is from Delhi for one misses him and his postings hence enquired since he happens to be from Delhi too.

Hope all is well with him hence wished him and his family in advance. 

Well let us wish him always best wishes.........

Learning

22 Replies

swatirswatir (learning law)     17 November 2010

supreme court has taken adverse inference to legal  terrorist  training,even law commision has termed some as scavengers.there are several good lawyers in delhi . you can join SIFF to safeguard urself against such terrorist trainers.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     17 November 2010

oh..is this thread discussing legal issue?

2 Like

(Guest)

We all dont know where is Sh. Prabhakar.

We hope he is well and join to this forum.

2 Like

Jamai Of Law (propra)     17 November 2010

Egzaactly................

1 Like

manjit kalra (system eng)     17 November 2010

me too wish he is in safe custody  and not affected by 498a on himself .

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     17 November 2010

donno wat is purpose of this thread. he posted day before only on LCI , very gud and balanced reply.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-LAWYERS-NOT-ALLOWED-IN-FAMILY-COURT-CHENNAI-26924.asp?1=1&offset=3

3 Like

selfstudyinglawstudent (law student)     17 November 2010

mr. prabhakar, your views and suggestions are valued in this forum. please come out of your self imposed hibernation. pray to god that everything is ok with you and your family.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     17 November 2010

if u go offline for one day people start saying u r into hibernation mode.  so funny . his last post is there on 14 nov 10 at 843 pm, very long hibernation......................................................................................

2 Like

(Guest)

@Avnish Kaur

if u go offline for one day people start saying u r into hibernation mode.  so funny . his last post is there on 14 nov 10 at 843 pm, very long hibernation......................................................................................

well-done  you have such a good humor hibernation mode

Hibernation is a feature of many computer operating systems where the contents of RAM are written to non-volatile storage such as a hard disk, as a file or on a separate partition, before powering off the computer. When the computer is restarted it reloads the content of memory and is restored to the state it was in when hibernation was invoked. Hibernating and later restarting is usually faster than closing down, later starting up, and starting all the programs that were running. Going into hibernation requires no user interaction; shutting down when programs are open either requires programs to be closed properly, or user interaction to force them to close, with possible loss of data.

4 Like

I am not happy with the comments some members expressed here on a fellow human being - let us not forget that he is first a human being then comes a prof. person. 

A simple good wishes to a fellow member of a highly visible forum is turned into "best comments award" it seems the way some of you have commented here......well if possible let us evolve even if we have differences in a family when we like to touch base for curtsey sake outside the arena of law and yet another law and law with fellow members of internet forums please.

2 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     17 November 2010

and i will add that both avnish and kushan are really hilarious!

kushan i like ur copy paste descripttions of all the tiopics that we discuss at LCI...it adds so much humour to serious discussions..

prabhakar jee often comes after 4-5 days also...there's nth. new abt it.

actually some people are desperate to fight with him...dats y they are challenging him

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 November 2010

Taju Mian,

Instead of celebrating Id, U r remembering Sh. Prabhakar,

What is the matter?????

Do u have to wish for Id?????????????????

1 Like

Ashutosh,

I have seen quality and essence of all your "legal" postings till date so if you abstain direct confrontation with me and stick to your mechanical engineering stuffs the better it will be for you.

I am not wrong to ask about him as I do post my comments on some of his postings but that besides the point I admire his skill sets and experiences and thus wished him well and if you have to really scratch someones balls on Id then scratch your own balls if not then create 
Newton’s third set very soon with yoru skills set derived from mechanical engineering !

Now, understand well my direct public stattement to you before taking hands from your own balls !

(Guest)

@tajobsindia

His last post is there on 14 nov 10 at 8;43 pm according to avnish said.

So why you asked this question Where is Sh. Prabhakar now-a-days?

1 Like