Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What should such couple should do?

What should such couple do?

My Cousin Bother was happily married to educated woman. The relationship was good for few years and later on his mother developed high grade cancer (which was on at the last stage) . He started paying attention to his mother who was receiving chemotherapy at the hospital and was admitted many times for blood transfusion. In between she left the home many times. One day her father took her from home with her baby and started making wrong comments on the road and when his mother was brought to casualty she was not at the home and later his mother transferd to ICU and expired for remaining there for nearly 3 months on the ventilator. The life was as much usual after the death and one day with brief attrition beteen my cousin and her wife , she left the home with her child without informing them. His father too get upset with the behavior of his daughter law as she switched off the mobile When contacted her parents they informed that they were not in thri city and advised to lodge a complaint with P.S But Actually he was much verse with the facts. Later my cousin found that she has reached her native with her child My cousin and wife has opened the joint account in their name and due to personal reasons he has made the FD in his name because of the strange intentions of her father

And same thing happen, her father instead of bringing the daughter back to home visted the bank for complete drawl of money but was unable to do so. My cousin shows the intention to bringing her wife back to home but ther father intervene that he himself brought her  to their residence. One day her father telephoned to my cousin father that he has to take the remedy through police if he did not come there immediately

My cousin booked the car and showed the interest of bringing her but father refused openly and demanded money heavy cash and god ornaments of his deceased mothe which  he refused bluntly and the girl too refused to come her

On the next day he has send the legal notice and demanded 50,000 along with lawyer feesa s mental agony apart from 2 k.G GOLD, 4 K.G SILVER AND with undertaking

I drafted the reply and her atrocities to the cousel of her

In between I filed the anticipatory bail application but was rejected as he has not filed the FIR

Later on they agin came and started hurling abusive languge and they say that they will defame thei name in the public if their demands re not met

I filed the application under section 9 RCR which has issued notices to them . In between they started meeting with Legal aid for mediation .finally the court has directed her to join with husband

The relationship go smoothly as she agin get pregnant . But there was reagulat attrition between them .But hurled abusive language on each other  His afther has invited for his brother marriage but my cousin didn’t attend the function. This again has infuriated his father and has come with his relatives but nothing has come out of this. Her father and mother has hurled abusive language to me because of filing the case against her daughterin law

One night they had attrition and her wife tried to call the police by dialing 100 at around 2 o clock

Thereafter, his father went to women cell who visted their residence and find no merits in the complainat and asked her parents to move out of their matri home

Now her wife has left the home for another 1 month may be for planning new conspiracy

What should my cousin will have to do?

Is this is family adjustment or the part of broken marraiage??

What advise you should give?

Learning

4 Replies

rajesh kumar (D.O.)     20 July 2011

mujhe aapke saath hamdardi hain.

(Guest)

Sir Solution please ? well hamdardi is not the solution. he should "aar ya paar "

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

Reconcilitation has already been made.

I could not understand

WHY THE GIRL HAS LEFT THE HOME ?

Why she has served the legal notice to your cousin when he has gone for taking her back?

When the matter has been reconciled by the court why the girls relative frquently visits your cousin home ?

from above all, it appaers that their parents have been intervening in the matri life

She is also harassing your cousin and he has the right to tale proper recourse

(Guest)

Ms Liberal I could not understand your suggestions Please elaborate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register