Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What one do in such circumstances?

I will narrate one incident which is true and not hypothetical

He was travelling in public bus and sitting on the near window seat and was accompanied by gril/woman passenger stranger to him. Suddenly after couple of minutes the girl/woman passenger pinch him on his arm. He ignored initially that it may have been done by natural or my mistake but the same act has been done 3 times then he realised that it was wrong.If he raised the voice or scold the girl/woman then he fears of facing the dare consequecies and he reamins silent sense of guilt remain in mind

Under what law of IPC/civil law this can be attracted

I think no law works here

Learning

12 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 July 2011

Yes you are right no law works here.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     10 July 2011

Law wants proofs if an offence is alleged. You can do whatever you want in such situations but see there is no proof. Then you are safe too. 

Self service (None)     10 July 2011

well I face similar kind of situation - better leave the place as soon as possible. Every problem in life can not solved by court /law. or KEEP A recorder or camera phone to record and then use later.

(Guest)

in a public bus all kind of passengrs are there travelling.I myself have personal experience in this regard.Many time I have protested orally by scolding or telling him to go backward or frward in strong voice or ATTACKING HIM WITH SAFETY PIN OR SOLE OF MY HEEL.!!

OR SHOUTING BEFORE HIM "WHAT HAPPENED"??

mR/MRS ANONYMOUS ALL THESE SITUATIONS DOES NOT NEED A SECTION IN IPC.As we dont travel with the same passenger whole life.

(Guest)

@ anonymous

simple solution here was to change your seat.

(Guest)

" As you sow so shalll u reap". The girl will ripe the fruits of her action later in life. Be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yogesh (will tell you later)     12 July 2011

Mr/Miss Anonymous, I think its very difficult to change your seat as that person to whom you are adressing who is probably Boy/Man sitting near the window. Normally any Indian cultured Girl/woman never do this kind of act but I cannot said for the remaining group

Socially and legally there are no ways to get rid of the same unless some injury may have caused to the person concerned. If for example if he rasised his voice then it will also invites trouble and you cannot imgaine the intention of the oppsite person and the social group definately supports her and if you are innocent then you have to face mental and social stigma which persists for days

I am helpless to give any comment on the same and my sympathy is towards that individual who has encountered such trouble and prays god such reverse things may be stopped(if true) by creating awreness among the woman too who suppots the male counterparts in delaing with such issues

Regards

(Guest)

@ Yogesh

Why do you think it was difficult for anonymous to change his seat?

You assumed he was sitting near the window..

So?

Is there any such rule in public buses that a man seated next to a window can't change his seat?

Please explain your logic,as to why he could not change his seat..

If there is vacant seat then it must change his seat and if he is travelling for short distance then he may sacrifice his seat too

But in public buses these circumtsnces hardly happens

I didnot assume as Mr/Ms Anonymous itself has stted that he was sitting near the window seat and one has to cross the person who is co passenger

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

WHY DOn't you requested her for this act This means that you too are enjoying this part? Its not on the girls mistake but lies totally on yours. If some gives him a ball busting Kick what he will do? You will get the answer. There is complete male chuvnesim

Ms Liberal (others)     17 July 2011

YOGESH PRINCESS IS RIGHT  DON'T TRY TO BEFOOLED OTHERS. WHY THE GUY IS NOT INTERESTED TO CHANGE HIS SEAT?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register