LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaury..fight to win (Education)     05 January 2012

What after summon?

In my DV case SBI bank manager was summoned to come and show my husbands housing loan's documents to decide whether my husband has right in joint property or not.But he did not come nor replied to the Court even through Bank's Advocate.What to do with him?My lawyer says in the next date he would be sen warrent...

Warrent means police would drag him to the Court?

Learning

11 Replies

**Victim** (job)     05 January 2012

Are you saying that a house which even doesn't belong to your husband and still you want to make it look like as if he has rights on that property so that you can get share out of it ? pls correct me if my guessing is wrong ?

3 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     05 January 2012

India is a democratic country with "rule of law".  Hence, the courts are competent to send notices/summons/bailable warrants/non-balilable warrants to any one, who courts believe a competent witness.  In your case, the court sent notice to the Bank official.  If he avoids to come to court after receiving the notice, court will sent bailable arrest warrant.  Even then, he does not appear, then the court will resort to non-bailable arrest warrants. 

2 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     05 January 2012

Thanks Chandu Sir.

@Victim,

1.The land is ancestral.

2.The building is constructed by my husband along with his brother jointly taking a loan which he is repaying monthly and  this is the only parmanent roof above us including my two minor child.

This is my first and last reply to you as i am not interested to argue with anybody who have harrassed a female in his life.Hope you have understood.Thank you.

Gaury//

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 January 2012

rightly explained by Chandu sir. 

Thanx

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     05 January 2012

@Amit--------------- (Shantanu)

why did you thank  **Victim**  if you agree and thank Adv. Chandu?

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 January 2012

@ utpala, 

i thanked Victim as he spared his time asking explanation from the author.

pl. dont mind !

now onwards, i will thank you also.

my sincere opologies !!

**Victim** (job)     06 January 2012

Oh pls utpala aisi bhi kya narajgi humse Amit ne ek thank u hi to diya he

**Victim** (job)     06 January 2012

Gaury y do u think we r arguing here u don't have to reply if u don't want to ur query was not clear therefore I questioned u by the way this is public forum so pls have a open door policy and anticipate others to reply ur query

Ranee....... (NA)     06 January 2012

Amit--------------- (Shantanu)

I liked your intelligent replies in all other posts.But I found above post very contradictory with the thanks given to **Victim**.

that is why i asked you.But you took it otherwise.

"now onwards, i will thank you also.

my sincere opologies !!"

I did not expect this reply from you.

Thankyou.

**Victim** (job)     07 January 2012

After getting too many Thumbs Up from other members i need to drink "THUMS UP" taste the thunder....

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 January 2012

Lets all try to help the distressed, at our best.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register