Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     15 December 2009

What after Divorce case filed by boy

Dear Mambers,

One of my close frnd filed the divorce case agst his wife under cruelty, & live the rented house before notice served to wife. Now he is living seprate from his wife switch off his mobile & not contact with his wife. She is not receiving the court notice, also leave the rented house but not taken all house holds.

What can she do now. My freind is scare about her step. What will she do next for make life worst to my frnd & his family members.

PLEASE ADVICE ASAP

Learning

10 Replies

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     15 December 2009

Rahul,

Ask the court to send the summons to her parents address. If they also do not accept the summons then your friend can proceed for ex-parte divorce. At most she can file some sort of criminal complain if she wants to take the revenge. This depends on the attitude of the person.

Rahul (Tele Caller)     16 December 2009

She is to much aggressive. she always want to take revenge with my frnd & his family. Although it's Love cun arrange marriage, but she always threat my frnd and his family that she can engaged them in false Dowry case if they cant't obey her instruction. She quarell with boy almost every day. The mother of my frnd dishouned him from her property and all the relation due to his wife attitue. He his seprate from his family from last 10 month, but wife of my frnd always threat that she can engaged him in dowry matter.

She quarell on daily basis. She orderd boy that he can't meet with his family member's & friends not even make any call to them if he doing this then she can put his whole family behind the bar in Dowery case. On the other hand she meet with his all family member & friends.

What can he do.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     17 December 2009

Dont worry, police will not register any case against his family members except ur friend.

But not to worry, first ask the court to send summons to her family and then ask for ex parti order. Not to fear at all, ur friend can get Anticipatory bail (Bail before arrest) even if she file 498A.

Regards

Rahul (Tele Caller)     17 December 2009

Thanks Grover Sir,

Could you please advice to my frnd what is  his next step to save him self & his family. Can he escape from his wife & her family before the next date of hearing.

His wife & her Advocate threat to his family that he will make life to bad for them & he face them in court or put all them in deep trouble.

(Guest)

Rahul ji,

First a lodge a complaint with police against her for threating him.  Eventhough case is in the courtIt will help your friend in near future for getting anticipatory bail if she lodges complaint under 498A.

Rahul (Tele Caller)     17 December 2009

Dear Sir,

Dear sir he is so scared he & his family escape from his wife's. Because she have very agressive nature. His wife makes call to his family members and threat them about this matter that they se them is court by very hard reply. Can his family come in picture eventhough the mother of my friend disouned him from his all relation & property. The boy liveing seprate from his family from last 10 months & not even make call them.

What are the safest way to give him moral support he is very scared. Can he escaped from his wife & her family.

(Guest)
Rahul ji, Tell your friend this type of cases are becomming normal in our country and 498A is misusing by wives supported by their parents. Genuine 498A cases are very less. What for scare? Face all with courage.Don't run away from the family war.

Rahul (Tele Caller)     18 December 2009

Thanks Sir,

But some his surrounding people make him so scary, about the case facts. They tell him to escape till 1 or 2 dates were happen in court. what are the possibility of arrest of my frnd & his family in this matter. The advocate and his wife herself threat his family member that they make there life misrable. Please guide me properly to take care my friend & his family all the nearest and dearest are not supporting them. I am the only one who backingup them with the help of this site or good people like u.

RCSH (NA)     22 December 2009

Unless she files a 498A against him and his family, she can do no harm. I agree with the advice that your friend should register an FIR against her for threatening you and your family. Also, the next time she calls see if your friend can record that call. That way your friend will have evidence. However you taking the first step to file an FIR may provoke her to file a 498A against your friend. Making threats is one thing but you also have to see if she is the type who can actually walk into a police station and file a 498A case. Even though its relatively easy to do this it still means dealing with the police most of whom are unsavory people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register