LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     05 June 2011

War against corruption

What our members feel regarding the "War against Terrorism" waged by religious leaders?

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 June 2011

We Advocates being the intellectuals of the society should particiapte.  

Ambadas-Unde (Service)     06 June 2011

Mr. Aravinthan,

Can you pls elaborate the question or give background ?

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     06 June 2011

what a rubbish idea , a person who has to hide in womans clothes in a simple situation like this and you want to support him. He has no guts even to face law and you want him to protect you from lawless ness.

S.Pandey (Partner)     07 June 2011

It is my personal view that those family members and others who enjoy the corrupt money they also should come under the definition of law and must be punished with the culprit.

S.Pandey - advocate

1 Like

A.Mohamed Thaheer (Advocate)     07 June 2011

We are Indians by birth and there should not be any segrecation of class by way of religion, caste, creed etc.

Whoever fighs to combat corruption without any personal gains and selfish motive, the War is to be encouraged by

every honest citizen of India  should be ready to sacrifice our life to call the Indian Nation as MR.CLEAN.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER. ALL MEMBERS OF OUR CLUB SHOULD BE READY TO SACRIFICE AND

SUPPORT GURUJI RAMDEV AND ANNA HAZARE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Ambadas-Unde (Service)     08 June 2011

Dear Members,

Mr. Aravintham's question is on Terrorism  and not Courruption.

Hence in my earlier post I have requested Mr. Aravintham to clarify more on the question.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 June 2011

It is my personal view that those family members and others who enjoy the corrupt money they also should come under the definition of law and must be punished with the culprit

---   i support your view, but punishment of family members not possible untill they are directly involved in the offence.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 June 2011

question is on Terrorism  and not Courruption.

---   yes mr arvinthan should clear it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register