LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Videography of Govt Offices

I suggest a drastic method to keep a constant vigil on each and every move of the Govt. Officials including judges and police.

Each and every counter of Govt. officials be video graphed including police and  Judiciary and these videos should be easily available for general public on demand through RTI. RTI should be made more powerful and the response time of RTI be shortened from 30 to 15 days.

If banks can do the same for the vigilance of their ATM centers why it could not be done by our Govt.During these days technique has made everything very easy and inexpensive.

This move ,according to me,can reduce the bureaucratic terrorism and corruption to a great extent,if not fully.

Plz. Contribute and suggest things from your side.

Learning

9 Replies

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 September 2010

This will never be acceptable to govt. officials. If it becomes reality then either device will get malfunctioed or may get stolen.

Also these govt. officials are very smart, they will do all transanction at some other places, or they will search so many other methods. It is well said that for a thief lock is not a barrier.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 September 2010

What do we need a dynamic honest officer at the helm of affair or of various commissions.

It is the politicians who encourages the govt. officials, to collect money from them in transfer and postings. Key posts generaaly get auctioned, and highest bidder get that post. Even post of SI of PS costs 10lakhs for two yrs plus 70k to 1lakh per month to the head.

Honest officers are being discouraged. Allmost all the able officers have taken voluntry retirement.

Political cleansing is necessary. Till then no method will work.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 September 2010

I suggest a drastic method to keep a constant vigil on each and every move of the Govt. Officials including judges and police.

- yes ofcourse.

- i whole heartedly support it.

This will never be acceptable to govt. officials.

govt. officials are instrument only.

THE RULER, THE GOVERNER, IS THE PARLIAMENT. THE PARLIAMENT GOVERN THROUGH THE GOVERNMENT, OFFICIALS ARE SERVENT OF GOVERNMENT.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 September 2010

IT IS KNOWN TO ME THAT SOME CORUPTIONS GOING ON IN MY OFFICE. 2/3 HIGH OFFICIALS, KEEPING CONTRACTORS IN FOREFRONT AND DOING ILLIGAL WORKS,THEY USE THE RESOURCES LIKE,MAN POWER AND MATERIALS IN FAVOUR OF CONTRACTORS, AND EARNING MONEY BY ILLIGAL WAY. 

THOSE WHO OPPOSE IT, ARE SUBJECT TO VICTIMISATION.

Mugundhan (Lawyer)     03 September 2010

In our country even street lights are not tolerated by anti social elements and are broken regularly in particular places. How the cameras will remain for more than a day?

(Guest)

Who will see that videos?  Who will pay 10/- for fees of application under RTI Act and other charges for copy of that videos?  People want every thing at free of cost and without any efforts.  AND TTHIS IS THE REASON OF FEARLESS CORRUPTION IN PUBLIC SECTOR.

If people only make an application under RTI Act 2005 for "I want to observe the office" and people rush to all nearby offices just for time pass also, it will create a fear.

But people only like to move if they get money.  And these foolish people do not know that their money is grabbed in government offices but they never bothered.  Foolish people thinks that someone else do this time & money wasting faaltu kaam.  And these foolish people themeselves became FAALTU CHEEJ and none mind them and freely do corruption.

Yes ! people will see that videos if any s*x scandal taped and published on free TV channels and they will see just only for time pass and not for any reaction.

Dear Tushar ! why are we worried for foolish people ???  

sanjay mundada (legal advisor)     03 September 2010

तुषारजी

आप कल्पक हो .देशप्रेमी हो ,परन्तु याद रखिये ;समस्या का समाधान केवल उसकी जड़ पर करना चाहिए . ये प्रवृत्ति दूर करने की कल्पना करनी छाहिये .और उस पर व्यावारिक .और प्रत्यक्ष्य  में होने  की तकनीक चाहिए .सत्ता आप के जैसे लोगो के हातो  में चाहिए  न की विदेशी लोगे के हात में.

sanjay mundada (legal advisor)     03 September 2010

प्रिय

राम जी ,लोग हतबल है . यंत्रणा सुधारे बिना कुछ नहीं होगा .ब्रिटिशो ने बनायीं हुई यंत्रणा है .गोरे इंग्रज गए और स्वकीय इंगरेज आये है हमें लूट रहे है .काश बाबासाहेब यह बी बदल देते तो अच्छा होता .परन्तु हम इसे जरूर बदलेंगे .देखते है श्री रामदेव  बाबा जैसे बोल रहे है वैसे करते है क्या ?

Satya Narayana Palukuru (Advocates & Mediators.)     18 March 2012

many of the govt offices have this fecility but i have seen theses instruments get damaged soon after the installation and becomes non functional in many offices .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register