Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BVN Mallik (Manager)     27 September 2011

Video uploaded in youtube

Dear Forum,

Please guide me on the below mentioned case.

I took divorce from my husband and got seperated through court. Now he is using my photos and videos and threatening me through youtube, blogs and emails. We informed to cyber crime police station, Hyderabad and they handled the case without filing - by giving a warning to him and taken a written statement from him.

Now he is in USA and started threatening me again by uploadding videos. What could be the gentle suggestion from you people. Kindly help me in this regard.

Learning

12 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     27 September 2011

what are the contents of the video being uploaded?

laxminarayana (Advocate)     27 September 2011

Dear Madam

Do you have complaint copy, which was submitted in cyber crime police station at Hyderabad? Once again you can request them to register the case. You need not worry about that if they will not do register the case. You have chance to get relief that you should give private complaint in the court. You may put the criminal case against him. If you have any doubts please call me:9676404573 (Banjara Hills Hyderabad,AP).please don’t scared you should have to fight because the Indian laws is favorable to the women.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 September 2011

Dear BVN

If you have receipt/ receiving copy of the Cyber Crime Complaint then send another complaint with copy of this complaint to higher authorities of Cyber Crime police Department if they also no to do anything then file a criminal compalint u/s 156(3) Crpc before the Conceren Majistrate. feel free to call me on my mob 9953809956 and write me on my mail nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     27 September 2011

and you can also send a complaint to USA ambesy also

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     28 September 2011

agree with above and also send report to youtube.com  management  all details about and also give user name and email address of that man to youtube.com so they wil delet  all maters and will restrict that account and ip address

SIMMY (NO)     02 October 2011

HELLO, 

CAN I UPLOAD A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WITH HIS PICTURES AND VOICE, 

WHERE IN HE HAS HIMSELF CALLED HIS MOM BITCH , WHORE

HIS FATHER PIMP, GOOD FOR NOTING, 

BROTHRS ASSH**ES ETC..

COZ NOBDY BELIEVS ME !! AND HE IS IN AUSTRALIA..AND IS NT READY 2 CUM BACK N GIVE ME DIVORCE OR MY THNGS - MONEY DT E BROOROWED N JEWELLERY ETC BACK !!

SO I CAN UPLOAD PICTURES OF JWLLRY GIVEN WID HIS MOM TAKIN IT ALL ..AND PLUS HIS OWN VOICE SAYING AND ADMITTING OF HAVING BEING KEPT WID DEM 

I FEEL BY DOIN THIS MAY B HE FEELS ASHAMED IN FRNT OF ALL HIS FRNDS COZZ TILL NOW HIS FRNDS N ALL BELEIEVE DT HE IS TOO GOOD A PERSON N CANNOT ABUSE ANYBDY ..

SO WUD DIS B HELPFUL 

AND WUD I B CHARGED IF I DO SUMTING LIKE DIS??

COZ ITS HIS OWN VOICE, I DID NOTING ..HE HIMSELF IS ADMITTING EVRYTING !!!

PLZZZZZZ DO SUGEST

SIMMY (NO)     02 October 2011

PLEASE REPLY..

I REALLY WANT DT HE SUD RETRN MY EVRYTING ..

SO WAT SUD I DO ??

LEGAL CASE IS DT AN FIR HAS BEEN LODGED DTS IT ..

HE STAYS IN AUSTRALIA..HIS FATHER IS ALSO THERE FOR 9-10 YRS WITOUT PR..AND MOM ON WOR K VISA..FIRST SHE WENT ON STUDY N NOW, YOUNGER BROTHR ALSO ON STUDY VISA..

SO NO BODY FROM FAMILY WUD COME HERE IN INDIA

AND OTHER YOUNGER BROTHER IS ALSO LEAVING ABROAD SOON ..

SO M HELPLESS HERE

MOREVER HE SAYS HE WUD MAKE MI LIFE HELL N WUD NOT RETURN ANYTING AND WUD ALSO NOT GIVE ME DIVORCE 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 October 2011

Dear simmy

dont do that

what is the diffrance between you and him, you can save this video because this video is the proof of his cherecter, you can show this video in the court. feel free to call me on 9953809956

rajiv rajan (rr)     03 October 2011

Dear Nadeem Ji,

What is the procedure to quash 482 and how much lawyer will Charge

SIMMY (NO)     05 October 2011

Nadeem , 

i dont have a video ..i have his voice recordings !! 

i would like to make it into video with his and his families pictures so that they feel shameful that they have admitted everything and still keeping it wid themselves ,

so just want them to realise that why to keep my things with them when i am not even part of their family now 

thank you 

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     28 October 2011

You have audio recordings and want to FABRICATE a video with help of photographs etc TO PROVIDE IT AS EVIDENCE IN COURT?

Friend, IPC deals with fabrication of evidence. Mind you. Think well before you embark on the venture.

Piyush Vaishnava (Advocate)     10 November 2011

i m agree with ld. lawyers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register