LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megraj84 (just info)     20 March 2011

urgent need help ....

sir , i m from Gujarat and i m in big  problem  .i m explane every thing here and please give me good advice on that .
i did my first marriage mr vijaykumar in 2007 and its arrange marriage by my family in my cast.some time after family problem between us and we agree to give divorce .but we didn't go to court and just sing on stemp paper made by our lawyer{all document as low and by court } but out of court but as low and front of my and vijay's family members and one police officer at our home.during that time i struggling for divorce and akash meet me on internet.we hade good friendship thats why i share my problem with him .he give me moral support and one day he post me one later on another friends home and this later made by his lowyer and he told me to post diffrents place to take my first marriage;s divorce that after i got divorce by vijaykumar. so feel good for akash and following love with him ,he ready to marri with me and one day he call me and said to come at his city for do court marriage with him .i gone at his home and that day we go to court and his lawyer already ready our forms and i just give them my driving licence ,school leaving certificate and two pasportsize single of my photoes and one photo with akash thats it .i did just sing on parer whatever they told me .i didn't read any documents .before court marriage akash told me first we do court marriage and then you told to your family if they not agree for that i will give u divorce but after marriage he changeed and force me to live with him .he evryday call me and told me if i cant agree to live with him he will go to police and take action against me and my family.my family members dont know about my second marriage if they hear about it and gong to in tension thats why  i m feel fear and listen every thing whatever akash told me .he force me to call and text msg evry say on his mobile and if i try to avoid it he always say i have your court marriage prof and i will go to police against me and my family.
when i did court marriage with akash that time at court his lowyer didnt joined my first marriage's divorce paper and they know verry well i m divorcee.that time i dont know about low and just sing on paper .now i konw its important to join my first marriage's divorce paper .so i m cheated by akash and his lowyer . in this condition my second marriage is not illegal ? what is week point of this marriage and how can i come out from this problame ?
i cant want to live with akash in any condition and want to divorce from him . so how can it possible ?
what is in my benefit   to take divorce from akash ?
and i didnt joined any document of my first marriage's divorce so i m in problem ? if i m in problame then what is advice to solve this things .
please i have need all your lawyers and help me come out from this .
my email adress is : ragini_damor@yahoo.com

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 March 2011

you  call me

sharl morado (Sales Representative)     21 March 2011

That was too rude to hear your story and I feel so sad for you. You can actually check on the laws about divorce and talk to your lawyer about it so that you will know exactly what to do right away. After this problem hope next time you will learn from it. learn to share your happiness with your family thats the secret of a happy married life. Hope I was able to help.

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     22 March 2011

Ragini,

First Divorce itself is not valid and hence your second marriage is void. The process of customary divorce on the stamp paper u/s 29 is been repealed under HMA. So first take the first divorce and then marry again. This would be valid marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register