Upgrad LLM

uds dispute

I have bought a flat in a low rise apartments (4 flats) in chennai. The land is Gramanatham land. After 3 flats were sold (HDFC loan), the builder has built an extra wash area from the common area to sell the fourth flat during recession (also purchased thro' HDFC). Now we are asking the builder to demolish the extra building space, the builder is saying that the entire building has lot of deviations and we cannot oppose specifically this one. Can we sue the builder, and is it possible thro' consumer forum ?

Seek  your expert advice....


Yes, as the builder has himself accepted that there were deviations, you all can seek damages + getting the deviations regularised by way of new plan approval.  (If HDFC has not gone through the documents, ie., plan, you can include them also as an opposite party).




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x