Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muthukumar Veluswamy (NA)     05 September 2011

Transfer of case procedure

Hi,

We have a property dispute between my mother  and her sister (my aunt). This case was registered about 4 years back in Coimbatore district court, TamilNadu. After some vaidha, It would be transferred to a taluk court near Coimbatore (about 40 kms).

For the past 1 year they are saying the case files are still not sent yet. If we go and ask the court officials, they say they'll do it soon. But it has been more than a year now.

What is the actual procedure to get this expedited? Is there any RTI for courts?

Thanks for your help.

Muthu

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     05 September 2011

In palce of complaining to court officials you should complaint to presiding officer of the court who has ordered for transfer, that his order is not being complied.

Yes RTI is also one of the recousre.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     05 September 2011

RTI is lso applicable to courts for such matters. You should make an application District & Sessions Judge and should bring this matter to his knowledge, who shall tke cognizance within a short period and you can get the desired results.

Muthukumar Veluswamy (NA)     05 September 2011

Thanks a lot for your quick replies sir. Is there any template that we have to use for filing such RTI requests?

Also, help me understand this. When you say taking this to the judge, is this through RTI or is this a direct application to the judge?

Shastri J.K. (Practice in The High Court of Chhattisgarh)     05 September 2011

I agree with mr.raj kumar makkad.

s.meghala shree (advocate)     06 September 2011

I agree with Mr.Raj Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register