LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nimesh Dave (General Secretary)     30 October 2011

Title clearance certificate

I want to purchase a house property in Gujarat. There are two joint owners of the Property. This property is in the joint names of  Mother and 2nd number Son.

Joint Owner Mother died in 2000. Her Legal hairs , Husband and 1st number unmarried son also died in 2005 and  2008  respectively.

Now there are two sons( 2nd and 3rd number ) left alive as legal hairs.  The process of deletion of mother's name in city survey records is pending. Papers have been submitted before the authorities. The Process of deletion of name shall take at least 2-3 months.

Can Title Clearance certificate be issued for this property. My client wants to avail loan from bank.

Kindly guide    

Learning

7 Replies

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     30 October 2011

please contact any local lawyer and get title opinion from him.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 October 2011

As per your version, it will be a hard work, however contact a professional Lawyer as suggested above.

kumar t v s (advocate)     30 October 2011

If the death certificate is produced and succession certificate reflect the names of the transferor's you may consider subject to other regulations of your bank.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     31 October 2011

You have to follow the due procedures in consultation with a local lawyer well versed in such works.  It may be time consuming, but there is no short cut  if you want a Bank loan on the property as in the normal course, no Bank would advance money without proper title clearance.

Nimesh Dave (General Secretary)     03 November 2011

I have contacted bank's panel advocate with papers. His report is positive. He shall issue the title clearance certificate.

Thanks for Reply.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     28 November 2011

pl contact me at : M/s. Hetal S. Shah & Associates Advocates. We are in field of title clearance and real estate matters.

OLS Mumbai   24 December 2015

Advocate for Title Search Report, property Investigation, Property Search Report, Real Estate Search report/ How to do / what is Title Certificate or Property Clearance - where is Title Search report of Property, Real estate Search report of property Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane - 
for more details call us- 9833604902 OLS Mumbai

Attached File : 337835 20151224190558 503171237 how to do property search report.pptx downloaded: 153 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register