LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMOL K (LJASJDLJ)     12 April 2011

Threat from a Friends Boyfriend

Hello ,  i  m a  student .  i  have a  friend  of  mine , she is  my classmate . lately  we have  been  flirting  with each other  which  was  initiated  by  her .she has a  boyfriend. she  flirted  with me  and  always  gave me signals of  having  interest  in  me  Physically . when i  came  to know frm her that she has a boyfriend  i  tried to maintain my  distance  but  as we  are in  same class we  started  talking  again  and  flirting . one day we wer as always flirting  and  we  ended  up  having a moment of closeness. i felt tht  she wanted  me to  do  sumthin  as  she was  givin me signals all the time.   i  ended  up  kissing  her  on  her  neck for  3secs  and  thn she  went  away frm  ther .i  culdnt  understand wat was goin on . later that evening  she  called me  up , she  was crying  and  she said  that  she told  her  boyfriend abt wat happened  and her  boyfriend  is  blaming  her  for  it .she asked me to clarify  everythin with  her  boyfriend  accepting tht  it was my fault.  i  called  him up  and  told him the  truth and i said  that  it wasnt  my fault  as  we  both wer  teasing each other.  HER  boyfriend  Threatened  me  that  he  will kill me  or  try  to  make  my  life  hell .  i m  scared  as i  dnt want  to  have a  bad name in  my class  niether  i  want  any trouble. PLSS  HELP  ME WITH  ANSWERS.

Learning

10 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     12 April 2011

mr. student keep yr mind in study!

avoid! avoid! avoid!

Naresh Kudal (none)     12 April 2011

Are you really a student? Try to be..............

(Guest)
just forget all these incidence n concentrate on your study

(Guest)

Dear AMLOK, all it's your fault. A girl cannot tease, flirt and cheat with you untill and unless you are not interested in the same.You should have an utmost character and nobody can harm you. Innocence should be maintained from your side.Please beware next time.

(Guest)

Sir,

These things are common in colleges. Firstly these boys gave signals to girls, make them emotionally disturb and the defame their reputation in the class. It's the biggest disadvantage of co-education.

Thankyou  for  ur   replies. It  has  been  difficult  for  me  to  concentrate  on studies. BUT  WHAT  ABT  THE  THREAT  frm  her  bf . my  exams  r  goin on  and  i  m not  able  to concentrate on studies  thinkin  of  wat  wuld  happen  if  her  bf  shows  up. What  shuld i do ? i  have  not   defamed  her  reputation .  but  if  her   bf  shows  up  and  creates  a  scence  thn  surely  it  will  defame both  our  reputation. he  threatened  to  get  ppl  to  beat  me  and  make  my  life  hell .  wat  to  do ?  pllsss   help

Should  i make  a  complaint  in  POLICE  against  the  threat ?

leena (student)     15 April 2011

make up the complaint in writing in the police regarding this and concentrate in your studies and avoid talking to that girl again try making a distance and if she shows her interest be rude to her and ask her to get back. and tell this incident to your family for support.

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     07 May 2011

YAAR KISS BHI KARTE HO DARTE BHI HO ..;.. PLS TELL YOUR PARENTS EVERYTHING . TRY TO TALK HER BOYFRIEND AND LET HIM KNOW THAT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT . IF IT WAS OF YOUR PLS FEL SORRY TO HIM . TRY TO FIND SOLUTION FROM THIS KIND OF PROBLEM AT OWN LEVEL . IF THINGS DO NOT CHANGE THEN TAKE YOUR FAMILY IN IT AND  MAKE A COMPLAINT TO SCHOOL PRINCIPAL . IT IS DEFINATLY GOING TO HELP U ..

HOWEVER THERE  IS NO NEED TO MAKE COMPLAINT TO POLICE . 

THIS IS YOUR SCHOOL LIFE AND TRY TO CONCERTATE ON STUDY . 

AND ONE THING I WOULD ADVICE AGAIN 

TRY TO FIND THE SOLUTION OF THIS KIND OF PROBLEM AT YOUR LEVEL . AFTER SOMETIME U WILL SAY YAAR IT WAS NOTHING I  SHOULD  NOT HAVE WORRIED THAT I WAS AT THAT TIME . SO 

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK ... 

Nitin (Manager)     06 July 2011

Don't fear

be a dabangg

and concentrate on your studies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register