LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

The environment of family forum

All its members despite different  viewpoints had stopped mud-slinging long back.Though differences were still there,they were not as bad as before.

People who used to disagree once upon a time had started to accept each others' views.

After a long time,the family forum became peaceful.

Until Avani & Live & Let Live arrived....

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Thumbs-up-and-down-process-37755.asp?1=1&offset=2

Before above mentioned ids appeared in the forum there was alwayz peace here inspite of those differences of way of thinking among members that present yet also.No body fought like that as they did after those ids appeared here.The system of thumb down was always there and every body used it when they did not like any posts.But no body made it an issue.

You can see my thanks list where above mentioned person/s gave me lots of thumb down.Because it is shameful from my(i think others also) part in making issue of such cheap things.A persons personality comes out through out his writings here, not in thumb up/down.

At least a matured and adult person is expected to have so much of self confidence.

Mud slinging is yet there in some points here.But they are in healthy points.

Those who have no self confidence are celebrating in removal of thumb down gesture. 

They even celebrating this n BLOGS also.
Ha ha ...how pitiful..!!!
1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 June 2011

it is your second post, mr member account deleted.

pl ref my reply, of yr first post.

it is clearly stated there, what is the fact.

why do you think people's memory so short?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 June 2011

Those who have no self confidence are celebrating in removal of thumb down gesture. 

---   why are you unhappy?

toys are snatched from you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register