Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simran (Senior Consultant)     10 April 2011

Tenant not ready to move

Hi,

My grandmother passed away a year back (2010) and she left a will power on my name for her independent house in Jaipur. There are 3 separate tenants staying in it, 2 of them are students and 1 is a family. The family has been staying close to 10-12 yrs, but this family is not ready to move inspite of giving them the verbal notice in advance.

In this house tenants have always been staying and moving out, my granny has had tenants for even 16-18 yrs but no one has got into a dispute except this family.

My will power is 100% accurate and a copy should be in the court as well if I am not mistaken.

I stay outside Jaipur and would like to know the best way to deal with this problem.

Could you please advice what would be the steps I should follow.

Thank you in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     10 April 2011

Issue them a legal notice with the help of local lawyer.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     10 April 2011

Unless they do some mischief it is not easy to to terminate tenancy.

Simran (Senior Consultant)     10 April 2011

Thanks for the suggestions, I also believe that I should first transfer the property on my name which I have not yet done. I would like to know the steps to be followed to start this procedure, like:

- Time period that I need to be present in Jaipur?

- Is it possible to undergo this procedure staying outside Jaipur?

- Steps involved.

- Approximate amount that the procedure would cost on a 250 square yard property.

- Anything else that I should know like do's and dont's.

- It's been now 1 year up from the time my granny passed away, should I hurry up and get this done or I can still wait?

Thanks.

Anish (anish_jazz@yahoo.com)     22 April 2011

hi..

i am a landlord since long. the tenant is a defaulter since more than 10 years. he neither has any agreement nor any rent receipt for this period. i dont want to rent my property anymore. how do i get it vacated?

plz help..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register