Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


Dear Sirs,
I, Md Ibrahim, Working as AM in a reputed bank, got married to lady on 06.11.09. She did not offered herself to me from the day of marriage. My in laws deceived me & my parents by giving false age of their daughter. As my father is pious & elder person i never disclosed teh facts in front of him. i respected my parents & tradition & i kept calm & waited for her. my father passed away on 30.11.10. & i got requested for transfer of job to my home town. I & my wife alone stayed for 9 months, after my father`s demice i got transferred. before the 40 days of my father`s death ceremony my wife left me saying she would like to visit their parents for couple of days without seeking me or my mother`s permission dt 08.01.2011. on several occassions we called her, but she did not turned up till today. my in laws started abusing me & my mother over phones that we tortured their daughter, never offered food. I posted a registered letter stating to come back & if she has any issues asked to keep in front of concellors to clarify. they started threatening me over phone by making some person to call saying they will lodge FIR in Womens protection cell at Hyderabad. I revealed all the facts of my wife to my mother & my grand father. they came to a conclusion & asked me to take her back. with this intenetion my grand father asked to come for discussion they did not responded properly & made mess at my home, with which each & every person came to know that my wife left me. After a cuple of days my in laws called my grand father for TASFIYA/ compromise & started abusing in filthy language & threatened him to kill him & me.
My in laws are also saying that i am impotent so thats why i was calm. my wife & thier parents are not willing to send their daughter to me, and asking me to leave my mother & sisters. how could i leave my mother, who lost her husband just few months ago & we dont have any financial support except me. I have to unmarried sisters, i have to take care of them. I am scared now, if I accept her she might book me some complaint over me or my mother, then what will be my sisters future. kindly advice me in this regards please.


Dear Ibrahim, I can not advise you but of course have sympathy.

I have observed now a days this kind of tendency is increasing among gilrs (threatening to file FIR/ case in DV and so on). DV act has made life of men miserable specially newly married.

Lets wait some of expert definitely come to rescue you.

With best wishes



Done with AIBE

Dear Mr. Ibrahim,


Please decide for yourself whether you want to continue the marital relation with the lady... then take appropriate  course...


before that as you said they are threatening you, please file for protection order for life and limb for you and for your dear ones whom you apprehend to be in danger......





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x