Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 November 2011

Survival guide ... printing a book

the members guiding here to a lay person is a nice activity

i m a publisher

can u experts compile a book on survival in false cases ?

we can publish such book

i m ready to work on no profit-no loss basis

many a times, getting advise over the net is not feasible to people.

regards,

shantanu

Learning

15 Replies

Krishna Kumar (Business)     19 November 2011

Nice initiative.. Please consider releasing in English and all local languages. Publishing local languages will be more useful for person who not known english..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 November 2011

ya ! English will be the first language.

i personally take the responsibility to translate in Marathi & also in Hindi.

Shantanu

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

all the best,though one such guide is available.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     19 November 2011

Very good suggestion.  But I wonder how one can write such a book?  Mr. Shonee is saying such book is available. How and who has written it?

In India, in more than 90 per cent criminal cases, the accused are innocent.  They are falsely framed.  When I say  criminal case, the people visit this forum think only about section 498-A of IPC.  But in most of the cases including murder, attempt to murder, abettment to suicide, grievous hurt with dangerous weapons, rape, robbery, theft,obstructing the public servant (read police) to discharge his duty, people, who were put behind the bars, are not only innocent but also economically poor.  In all most all excise cases, the women caught for bootlegging are innocent.  In NDPS cases, the people caught are consumers of drugs in small quantities and king pins are never caught.  In prevention of corruption Act, you catch class III and IV employees and never the officer rank people.

All are victims of criminal justice system.  Every one of them cry hoarsely for speedy trial like 498-A victims.  In the case of 498-A victims, at least they will be released within 15 days of arrest.  But in other cases, if the victims are economically poor, there is no one to move even bail application and some of them are spending time in the jail as under trials more than the period prescribed for the offence.

Writing a book for the benefit of people falsely implicated in criminal cases is a noble job.  But what tips can you give to such people, I do not know.  Some people, in some forums and literature suggested to bribe the police before the first appearance in front of magistrate, so  that you will get comforts in the police station during the first 24 hour custody.  Some suggested to bribe the APP/PP, sothat you can get bail.  some suggested to go underground till you get anticipatory bail.  some suggested to go to HC under Section 482 Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR/Charge sheet, whatever case may be.  Some suggested file counter cases against the complainant and take the complainant to high court and supreme court till the complainant tires and begs for mercy.  I always doubt about the moral and legal effectiveness of all these tips.

Any how, we know, every accused has got a right to declare himself as innocent and falsely implicated till he is convicted.

So, best of luck.   

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 November 2011

Originally posted by :Adv. Chandu 09868332610

"

Very good suggestion.  But I wonder how one can write such a book?  Mr. Shonee is saying such book is available. How and who has written it?

1. HOW and WHO: victim turned activist virtually becoming trained legal commandos by THE SYSTEM have contributed their legal wisdom in publishing THE BOOK and this answers your HOW and WHO.

So best of luck to those victims who are already reading and constantly updating THE BOOK i.e. summing up there is already a book in circulation for victims of false cases as questioned which is written and updated regularly by victims of false cases.

"

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     19 November 2011

If your contribution is there in that book, it is not worth to look at.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 November 2011

"

In India, in more than 90 per cent criminal cases, the accused are innocent.  They are falsely framed.  When I say  criminal case, the people visit this forum think only about section 498-A of IPC.  But in most of the cases including murder, attempt to murder, abettment to suicide, grievous hurt with dangerous weapons, rape, robbery, theft,obstructing the public servant (read police) to discharge his duty, people, who were put behind the bars, are not only innocent but also economically poor.  In all most all excise cases, the women caught for bootlegging are innocent.  In NDPS cases, the people caught are consumers of drugs in small quantities and king pins are never caught.  In prevention of corruption Act, you catch class III and IV employees and never the officer rank people.

All are victims of criminal justice system.  Every one of them cry hoarsely for speedy trial like 498-A victims.  In the case of 498-A victims, at least they will be released within 15 days of arrest.  But in other cases, if the victims are economically poor, there is no one to move even bail application and some of them are spending time in the jail as under trials more than the period prescribed for the offence.

Writing a book for the benefit of people falsely implicated in criminal cases is a noble job.  But what tips can you give to such people, I do not know.  Some people, in some forums and literature suggested to bribe the police before the first appearance in front of magistrate, so  that you will get comforts in the police station during the first 24 hour custody.  Some suggested to bribe the APP/PP, sothat you can get bail.  some suggested to go underground till you get anticipatory bail.  some suggested to go to HC under Section 482 Cr.P.C. for quashing of FIR/Charge sheet, whatever case may be.  Some suggested file counter cases against the complainant and take the complainant to high court and supreme court till the complainant tires and begs for mercy.  I always doubt about the moral and legal effectiveness of all these tips.

Any how, we know, every accused has got a right to declare himself as innocent and falsely implicated till he is convicted.

So, best of luck.   
"

Dear Chandu!

Can u plz tell the source of ur information (in red-font) for the help of one & all here!

Plz elaborate!

rajiv

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

Search and read 498-a survival guide.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

PS: No comments on Adv Chandu's comments :P

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     20 November 2011

Dear Chandu Sir & in fact everybody,

Writing and reading or rather practising the "survival kit" in case of 498a is a passe now ..... Its already has been done in the form of "498-a survival guide" and the ziploads of various judgements available on various web forums.

The New Trend

Current genre are now gatecrashing to the various law schools the moment they are implicated in false and frivolous cases. In a completely helpless situation still they have foresighted the value proposition in this new move.

My views: In next 10 years I see thousand of 498a experts passing out as succesful lawyers. its really going to be tough time choosing the best one. Remember,they would be the best in trade (being the real victim).

So quoting from my other post that ........... THE INNOVATION CONTINUES

@ Amit - Appreciate your initiative, go ahead and help the victims in any way which you think is appropriate, be it by publishing a "Strategic piece"

Regards,

Rohit Shukla

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 November 2011

"

In India, in more than 90 per cent criminal cases, the accused are innocent.  They are falsely framed.  When I say  criminal case, the people visit this forum think only about section 498-A of IPC.  But in most of the cases including murder, attempt to murder, abettment to suicide, grievous hurt with dangerous weapons, rape, robbery, theft,obstructing the public servant (read police) to discharge his duty, people, who were put behind the bars, are not only innocent but also economically poor. 

"

Ha ha

When ADVOCATES LIKE YOU CLAIMING TO HAVE 20 YEARS PRACTICE BEHIND START PUBLISHING IN LEGAL FORUMS STATING 90% CRIMINAL CASES ARE FALSE AND PEOPLE WHO ARE PUT BEHIND BARS ARE REALLY INNOCENT AND IN SSAME BREADTH ADVISE WOMEN QUERIEST TO FILE S. 498A / DV ACT THEN I FEEL GOD SHOULD GIVE MERCY TO ALL YOUR PRESENT & FUTURE FEMALE CLIENTS & HER FAMILY (CASES OF DOWRY DEATH IS IS WHAT I MEAN HERE) FOR WHOM YOU ARE PASSIONATELY PLEADING ONLY 10% CRIMINAL LAWS IN VARIOUS COURTS ASSURING TO THEM THAT I WILL GET YOU JUSTICE !

– I MEAN 10% JUSTICE IN A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT TO FEMALE VICTIM IS WHAT YOU CLAIM TO GET FOR THEM
JJJ

ILLUSTRATION:

FOR GIVING A RAPE VICTIM CLIENT OF YOURS ONLY 10% JUSTICE HOW NOBLE A PROFESSION YOU ARE PRACTICING AND GETTING CLAPPINGS (THUMBS UP) FROM LCI WOMEN WRITERS WHICH I NOW UNDERSTOOD J

2. FOR GIVING A FAMILY OF A DOWRY DEATH VICTIM CLIENTS OF YOURS ONLY 10% JUSTICE HOW NOBLE A PROFESSION YOU ARE PRACTICING AND GETTING CLAPPINGS (THUMBS UP) FROM LCI WOMEN WRITERS WHICH I NOW UNDERSTOOD
J

3. FOR GIVING A AGRIEVED PERSON / APPLICANT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CLIENT OF YOURS ONLY 10%  JUSTICE HOW NOBLE A PROFESSION YOU ARE PRACTICING AND GETTING CLAPPINGS (THUMBS UP) FROM LCI WOMEN WRITERS WHICH I NOW UNDERSTOOD
J

REASONING:

FOR FIRST TWO ABV. YOU YOURSELF SAY 90% CRIMINAL CASES ARE FALSE AND PEOPLE PUT BEHIND BARS ARE INNOCENT N IF MY 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN LAW TELLS ME CORRECTLY THEN BOTH RAPE AND ABETMENT TO SUICIDE FALLS UNDER CRIMINAL LAWS WHICH ATLEAST I AM RIGHT ABOUT AND I DONOT WANT YOUR 10% ANSWER TO IT. AND FOR THIRD ABOVE SINCE YOU PUBLISH HERE SOME DAYS AGO THAT DV ACT IS A CIVIL LAW SO I WILL NOT REMIND YOU TO GO BACK AGAIN TO LAW SCHOOL. A ADVOCATE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CIVIL [SOCIAL BENEVOLENT PROVISION] LAW (WHICH IS S. 125 CRPC) AND A CIVIL REMEDY [TOTALLY VICTIM DRIVEN] LAW (WHICH IS PWDVA, 2005 ) THE LESS PUBLISHED HERE  THE BETTER.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PRACTICE AND PRESENCE IN LCI'S FAMILY LAW FORUM AND I WILL NOW ONWARDS PRAY THAT ALL WOMEN QUERIESTS / WRITERS GIVE YOU 90% THUMBS UP THE MOMENT YOU ADVISE EVEN 10% OF LAW THAT YOU HAVE READ TILL DATE.

& DON'T WORRY READING "THAT BOOK" WE WILL STAND BEHIND 90% PEOPLE INNOCENTLY PUT BEHIND BARS AND WILL TELL YOU THE VERY 90% CRIMINAL LAWS NOW J 

1 Like

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     20 November 2011

@Tajobsindia:

In my post I said - "In India, in more than 90 per cent criminal cases, the accused are innocent.  They are falsely framed".  I never said criminal cases are false, I said the accused in 90% of cases are falsely implicated by the State.  In extra enthusiasm to criticise me you jumped to say- "When ADVOCATES LIKE YOU CLAIMING TO HAVE 20 YEARS PRACTICE BEHIND START PUBLISHING IN LEGAL FORUMS STATING 90% CRIMINAL CASES ARE FALSE".

Have I said that 90% criminal cases are false?  I said that in 90% criminal cases, the accused are falsely implicated.

You have got a big problem. You cannot understand simple sentences due to your disturbed mind. You cannot understand law.  You cannot understand judgments.  The problem comes because you, for the over period of a time, developed anti-women attitude.  In one of your postings you classified all the women in four categories.  If you put a woman in any one of those categories, she will be defamed and insulted.  You cannot put your mother in any one of those categories.  Neither am I.  You cannot put your sister or daughter in any one of those categories.  Neither am I.  None of the members, either male or female cannot put any of their female relatives, mothers, sisters, daughters put in any of these categories.  It may be shonee kapoor, rohit shukla, rajiv lodha, galsober, victim, ramani, alok, princess, roshni, goodgirlbombay etc. any one who is visiting this site cannot put any of their female relatives, in one of those categories, you prescribed for women.  You are abusing the entire female hood without shame and shy.

In another post I made a comment against you and I repeat:

"without rancour and animosity, I sincerely feel that you need psychiatric help"

I have no habit of discussing the matters, more particularly legal matters with the people who require psychiatric help. 

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 November 2011

"
@Tajobsindia:

In one of your postings you classified all the women in four categories.  If you put a woman in any one of those categories, she will be defamed and insulted.  You cannot put your mother in any one of those categories.  Neither am I.  You cannot put your sister or daughter in any one of those categories.  Neither am I.  None of the members, either male or female cannot put any of their female relatives, mothers, sisters, daughters put in any of these categories.  It may be shonee kapoor, rohit shukla, rajiv lodha, galsober, victim, ramani, alok, princess, roshni, goodgirlbombay etc. any one who is visiting this site cannot put any of their female relatives, in one of those categories, you prescribed for women.  You are abusing the entire female hood without shame and shy.
"

@ Chandu  

I am replying to 4 categories which you pointed (probably) reading below link

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Can-wife-decide-the-city-she-want-to-live--47037.asp?1=1&offset=2

Where I said under

What do women want is a 51 Rs. To a $ Femi –Nazi substance interpretation and here I place them on record for clarity the next time someone else ask the same

1. Most women want babies.

2. Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them.

3. Most women want babies and monies.

4. The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money.

and you asked can I put females in my family into any of the above categories then here is what I have to say for females in my joint family..........

1. “For - Most women want babies” - My grandmother whom I never saw has 6 babies including my father. Had she not wanted babies she would not have given me 3 aunts and two uncles n my father living in joint family to call relatives. During Independence India’s population was 114 million and my grandmother lived to see India’s Independence and till date we are in touch with first generation friends of hers who are still more or less living in joint families and on an average I noticed they all have 3 plus babies born in those times still living as retired senior citizens. Maybe you should ask these females why they had 3 + babies if there females in those times in families did not wanted babies. They were not raped to have babies BTW nor today most women are raped to have babies. 
    Readers may recall their grandmother generation if their grandmothers had on an average 3 + babies or not – per se national average.
    Maybe now you can tell how this para 1 statement insults or defames a Indian women or say in Indian context when today we the third generation persons population figure has crossed 1.3 billion ! Somebody down generation line has produced babies and if I say correctly then God has given most women powers to produce babies so what is so defaming / insulting to most women if her motherhood is praised ! You mean to say most women do not want babies and the moment one tells women that she wanted babsies she feels insulted – right that is why I also mentioned $ Femi – Nazi substance interpretation abv. because Feminists loves abortion more than producing babies and I knew someone is going to play emotions - sentiments cards which you and @ Ruhi exactly did :-) .

2. “For - Most women want someone else to pay for THEIR babies so they can have the maximum amount of time with them.” – I spent if I recall correctly nearly my first 11 years company of my grandfather (widow) seeing my 3 aunts and 2 uncles n my father in a joint family. My know it was my grandfather who paid for hospitalization / post delivery / growing up expenses to my grandmother for my 3 aunts / 2 uncles plus for my father best interest and welfare till they all got married respectively so on so forth. My grandmother did look after my 3 aunts / 2 uncles n my father well as I can see today they all are quite healthy (guee khilaya tha meri dadi ney na ki dalda) well socially / financially / educated / performing their duties to today's third generation cousins of mine etc. etc. Had my grandmother not received financial help from my grandfather in those days at delivery and so on phase there would have been infant mortality in my family and today I would not have received love and affection of my aunts / uncles / cousins.
    Readers may recall their grandfather if he paid for delivery and post expenses till he lived his life for your uncles and aunts including your father or not?.
    Maybe now you can tell how this para 2 statement insults or defames most of the  women or say in Indian context when right from my grandmother’s times to my mother times these two women in my life wanted my grandfather / father respectively to pay expenses for bringing up these children so that they need not have to go out to work and thus have maximum time with my todays aunts – uncles and us respectively.

3. “For - Most women want babies and monies.” – My mother wanted us that is me and my sister and it is not that she ever told us or relatives in family that she hated making us and to give us her maternal care she knew my father would provide financial support and my father exactly did that and thus I am here to rebut you point blank.
    Readers may ask their mother if she wanted you and your siblings (if any) and was your father expected to pay for her delivery expenses and post expenses for you and your siblings to reach a stage today to read this which you are finding so offensive?.
    Maybe now you can tell how this para 3 statement insults or defames most of the women or say in Indian context when my mother loved bringing me and my sister to this tiny planet and my father worked hard to give my mother all the comforts she needed to bring us up so that she need not have to go out to work.

4. “For - The woman does not want you, she wants your sperm and your money” – If you want me to make a reply putting my grandmother / mother / wife / sister or daughter (she is minor) respectively in exact that order into this para 4 then I say that my grandmother / mother / sister cannot be put into this para by my own self because it was / is not the case as per above explanation para 1 till 3 which I am seeing firsthand and I am 37 years old and many of you who are in this age group most of your grandparents are still alive and so are your parents so donot play hide-seek with words. Concerning my wife she is a earning member of this thrid generation family and yes she had my sperm to produce our daughter and yes she receives whatever money (income) I earn for home kitty inspite of her having regular earning from her job and I don’t question her why she needs my sperm and money for like you are questioning on behalf of all?.  For views on my daughter let her grow up and you be here she will herself give reply on what she wants in her then times how can I reply on her behalf today and or put her into first 3 paras she has to reply that!.
    However reading and replying queries / media reporting ask yourself does not a mother queriest here need money for her and her child’s maint. which was produced by sperm of her husband ? 

Maybe now you can tell how this para 4 statement insults or defames my own wife who is a women or say in Indian context when most wives in LCI / media reporting who are mother and or not given opportunity to become mother (allegation of impotency is very common which you also know) says she does not want money and sperm of her husband?

I will tell you now a golden comment – Don’t act like Ms. Indira Jaisingh throwing upon me all virtual tables / chairs of LCI when “keep” word was used by one of the Lordship vis-à-vis above 4 opening paras of mine for the first time you are seeing published in LCI inspite of knowing from bottom of your heart these are what most of the women wants from generations and TODAY.

You have over-reacted without understanding what women wanted generations down to you and me. 

Having made opening rebuttal on what does a women want I donto feel that my grandmother and mother would have felt insulted or defamed if I per se tell them that she loved making 6 and 2 babies respectively and two males in family paid for babies upkeep as “their shastric duties” and she did not felt need to go out to work to bring up the babies in family and thus enjoyed having maximum maternal time with babies in our family.  You may see where your females stand for which all word is used not most which I used in making above 4 pointer comment.

However I see you and all mentioned women writers offended so you all may file defamation and seek Rs. 101 Cr. which will surpass “Times Now” Rs. 100 Cr defamation penalty Order of SC. Let SC declare that most women do not want babies and most women donot want monies of their husband and lastly most women donot need sperms of their husband and you pray for the Amendments in various Family law happening based on operating part of the defamation Order of lordships and if you win I will offer by other kidney for sale to pay for Rs. 101 Cr defamation penalty as the first one is reserved for my wife in case she changes her present state of mind anytime in future ;-)

@ Chandu there is difference in usage of word MOST which I used and ALL which @ Ruhi and you are using and misguindg readers.

(Guest)

@TAJOBINDIA

I ALSO USED THE WORD "MOST" AND ALL POINTS RAISED BY ME WAS ADMITTED BY ONE OF YOUR BROTHER MEMBER.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 November 2011

Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
"

MCSE 1991 + CCNA = 290 hrs. + 8 Exams
Now go and check with your mother’s lovers how it is (still) done in 290 hrs. flat by many a college studying lads and how our group did it at that young a age.

Now next time don't squirt in public forums you IDIOT of LCI stalking people here baselessly.

ENOUGH fun you TIME PASS girls name ID's are making of people here without any check by Admin / Mods.

Your right place is on sides of national highway asking for lifts from truckers not LCI ! 

Want to talk of Law here then talk otherwise get lost

"
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register