Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (AM)     12 June 2011

Survey Number in sale deed

Hi,

In the property which my friend bought, there is a slight difference in the survey number between the power of attorney which the builder has and my friends sale deed...

TS No.7 and block is 32 in POA document.

However, in the sale deed document it is TS.No.07 and block is 32...Is this an issue?

Learning

8 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     12 June 2011

No not at all

1 Like

Jebaraj Jasper Jacob (Advocate)     12 June 2011

It is settled principle of law that boundaries will prevail over survey no. and extent. So check it out that the boundaries found in POA and sale deed are one and the same. If they are same then it is not an issue.

1 Like

piyush sharma (Lawyer)     15 June 2011

these are minor differences and do not have any effect

1 Like

Rajesh (AM)     15 June 2011

Hi Sir,

when you say boundaries, you mean th property number on the east, west, north and south of our property? if yes, then the boundaries are mentioned correctly...

Regards

Poolakkal Suresh (Partner)     07 May 2012

Sir,

I have a piece of land whose site no is 2 & survey no is 201/2. In my sale deed it's written as site no2 & property no 201/2. Just want to know are these two carry the same meaning. Will this affect in any way?

Answer would be a favour.

Regards,

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     08 May 2012

UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES PREPARE A RECTIFICATION DEED AND GET IT REGISTERED.

DR VEDULA GOPINATH    vgopinath2@yahoo.com       09848227926

malli (Software)     13 September 2013

I am planning to buy a independent house and the sale deed details are as below.

1. Person X sold the inherited property to Person Y in the year 1992 and the sale deed dont have any reference to Survey numbers.

2. Person Y died in year 2003 

3. Person Y having living husband with one son and daughter.

4. Affidavit with no objection from son and daughter is given to transfer the property on to the husband’s name of Person Y (To their Father)

5. I am buying now the property and the sale deed dont have any reference to Survery number.

Can I buy the house now? Whether the absence of survey number would create any issue?

hyder ali   26 July 2020

UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES PREPARE A RECTIFICATION DEED AND GET IT REGISTERED.

Read more at: https://www.tspropertyregistrationguide.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register