Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan (senior engineer)     29 June 2011

Suggestion to register property

Hello sir

can you any suggest me the below doubts? my father was build the house in 2004 which in not our land and my grand mother ask us to build the house there land, we build the house and 2007 my father was passed away. upto now they  did not ask us and also we did not ask them to register the home on my mom name (builded home land owner is my monther's brother(uncle). recently my mom went and asked to my grand father and my uncle to register on my mom name. they not doing that, can you suggest me how to do it. house is our and land is not ours.

Thank you very much

br

mohan.S

Learning

2 Replies

kuldeep (advocate)     29 June 2011

Dear if u r not owner of land then y  did u build house on this land and now u can claim for built area only with compromise its not ur right

1 Like

mohan (senior engineer)     29 June 2011

Hello kuldeep,

thank very much for your reply.Yes i agreed. i think i am not explain here properly about my issue. In 2004 my grandma(mother's mom) asked us to my father build the home for us. my father did mistake there itself, actually he should register the land that time itself means there no issue now but he trusted my uncle and my grandpa. In 2007 my father passed away. recently my mom asked them to register on her name. but there are not doing it and tell to my mom, you can be there upto your death.So can you please suggest how to get solved this issue?

thanks you in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register