Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Upendra (A)     27 May 2011

Suggestions for answering the Legal Notice within 5 days

Dear All,

First of all my thanx to the experts who helped me with their suggestions. Now as I have recieved the legal notice(attached with this) please exerts send me your valuable suggestiongs on how and what I should reply to the legal notice. They are asking a compensation of 5 lac rupees and 1 month notice period and they dont have any proof against me nether they have attached and supporting document with the notice. But they have lied once that I am not ready to pay them notice amount for which I conatcted them but they didnt replied me. should I go for court case? I have only 5 days time now to reply.

please reply.......

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.BE CONFIDENT AND DO NOT GET AFRAID OF SAID NOTICE.

2.YOU MAY REFER YOUR JOB OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER AND ALSO SERVICE REGULATIONS FOR TERMS OF NOTICE PERIOD OF ONE MONTH AND SALARY OF ONE MONTH FOR RESIGNING WITHOUT NOTICE.

3.KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO DENY ALL ALLEGATIONS AND CLAIMS OF SAID COMPANY.

4.THEY MAY FILE A CIVIL SUIT IN CIVIL COURT FOR RECOVERY OF CLAIM AMOUNT.YOU MAY DEFEND THE SAID SUIT WITH THE HELP OF LEGAL EXPERTS AND DELAY THE PAYMENT OF SAID DUES.

5.THERE ARE WAYS TO DELAY THE SAID CLAIM BY FILING APPEALS TO DIST COURT,HIGH COURT AND FURTHER TO SUPREME COURT.

IF YOU MANAGE TO DELAY ;THE MATTER THEY MAY GIVE UP THE CLAIM.GOOD LUCK.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     27 May 2011

Advocate Sawant has rightly advised. The Notice is completely vague and a sort of extortion in demanding business losses. Also any notice should have a  time for at least 30 days for response. Just send a simple letter, - just to acknowledge the legal notice, deny all claims other than the fact of your resignation and say that your detailed reply will follow in a month. Get a fitting reply drafted with a lawyer and reply within the one month.

vasudevan

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2011

Learned Mr. Nadkumar and Mr. Vasudevan have given the valuable advice. Kindly follow it and don't be afraid and continue to develop  your current ventures.

The company's advocate has accepted stated huge numbers of candidates were short listed and interviewed and you being the most appropriate were selected and offered the job. The amount of expense in occurred on the advertisement, interview,  short listing, selection process is not spent on you but huge number of candidates.

Let them divide it amongst the 400 or so applications received and candidates called and tell you the mount that can be termed a s your share. Moreover 400 or so candidates were made to attend interview at their expense.

Otherwise also company can not ask you to pay back the interview expense.

If the company had any reservation on your email resignation they should have asked you to submit it on paper.

The company people seem to set an example to subdue other employees.

Please follow the advice of learned experts and defend yourself.

Henceforth before you take an important decision please consult your elders in the family, well wishers, experienced and competent people known to you. Please do not act in haste.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register