Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj (ab)     15 August 2011

Stay on maintanance case by wife possible?

Hi expert,

My wife has filed maintance under 125  and other side complaint in women cell complaing against me and my brother n his wife, who actualy live in other state independently.

My Q are: 1.) Can I get stay or can i chalenge 125? if yes , pls guide how? Her intention is not to give divorce and just enjoy my money and harrash me, which she said in women cell..

2. ) How women cell case will proceed  and wat type of conclusion is expected from it?

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 August 2011

1.) Can I get stay or can i chalenge 125? if yes , pls guide how? Her intention is not to give divorce and just enjoy my money and harrash me, which she said in women cell..

NO. It has to be fought and defended on merits

2. ) How women cell case will proceed  and wat type of conclusion is expected from it?

That depends on the allegations and which HC your case falls under.

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     15 August 2011

Such one route proceedinsg are very depressing

There need for other side also

suraj (ab)     26 August 2011

Hi Shonee Ji,

She has falsely alleged for demad of car and returning of her articles like tv, bed kitchen ware etc. She has accepted that she has her parents's side jewellry but denied our side's, which are otherwise with her only. She named my brother n bhabhi for harrassment and all too...

Pls advise accordingly..

Thanks

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 August 2011

Dear Suraj,

Just saying that it is false is not enough for early breajthrough.

Though she would need to prove her claims during trial, but you would need to seek bail and fight the case.

So sad but this is the way things are.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register