Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     07 December 2008

Should I go for divorce by mutual consent?

Should i go for a mutual and divorce when i know that my husband has deliberately marred my image and character? My husband has spoiled my image in front of my relatives and spoken all crab abt me. 90 percent is lie. i am not able to understand why he is doing it. if he wanted a divorce, he could have approached my parents. bt instead he talked abt my character and our personal relatiopns to my relatives (with whom we were not in good terms). shoulnt i teach hm a lesson for doin so??

Learning

4 Replies

Tribhuwan Pandey (Advocate)     07 December 2008

First and foremost advice is try to settle your differences at yours own end with a cool mind. Find the merits on each others and go one step ahead yourself for settlement. Even at the first instant no court does want to break the marriage, first and foremost direction of the court is for settlement. If after all efforts not possible to live together then if other party is ready get the marriage dissolve by mutual consent or on other grounds.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2008

Your marriage is on the rock, It amount to mental cruelty, but Pandey ji has given you good advise.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     08 December 2008

From this two options; divorce your marriage orelse try in counseling It is up to you to choose.

Natesan (Law)     09 December 2008

1. If you can understand you husband , nobody else can understand him in this world.

2. Seems your husband wants divorce from you and not ready to live with you, so he cooking up some stories. You have to find out the reason why he does so.

3. Please try with your parents and in-laws to settle the issues. If nothing can be solved, don't waste your time in fighting with your husband or spreading false news about him. Be positive, look forward in your life. File for mutual divorce and get away from you. Dont waste your time fighting with him in the court.

All the BEST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register