LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ManojKumar J Kurup (Software engineer)     05 July 2011

Share of property in problem

I am from mumbai and my instinct is from kerala. my father and mother died 10 to12 years back. We got some property to be shared among five (4 sisters and 1 brother) but 2 sisters are playing prank and trying to disturb the process of partition as they dont want to give any share of property to others. The problem is i need to go to court but I dont have any house or any means to stay over there in kerala and fight for justice. Is there any other solution to get justice from here itself from mumbai? Can we file a case in mumbai? I dont know is it possible but it would have been better as court process takes long time and i am financially weak to stay in a lodge or motel for so long as court proceedings takes drastic time for completion.

Please someone help me in this matter & try to guide me in right way.. Thanks in advance

Regards

anandavally

Learning

2 Replies

Ashok Yadav (Lawyer)     05 July 2011

You can not file suit for that property of kerala in mumbai. You can file it only in the court where the property situates. You can file the suit and need not to appear on all court hearings your advocate will attend the court on your behalf. You can visit the place as and when you desire to do so.

ManojKumar J Kurup (Software engineer)     05 July 2011

Thanks Mr. Ashok for your immediate reply...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register