Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     29 January 2012

Sexual harasment

Hi, Sexual Harassment on women is for sure condemnable. But if a girl or women pulls a man on to the street shouts loud, tears off her clothes and reach the police for support-- what should that person do?

Should he end up in the jail without a bail?

Pay the woman what she demands?

Or the man himself become a criminal with such acts?

The above incident happened with me today where the lady shouted loud that i am beating her, and pulled out her pallu and started crying loud on the streets and than approached the cops.

It was my goodluck that the regional police knew me in person and about my character and i was let out.

WILL THERE BE A SOLUTION FOR SUCH FALSE ACTS.

Learning

8 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     29 January 2012

why did she do it there must be some reasons and where the incident occurred.

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     30 January 2012

I was asking her the account for the money spent along with my father for over 5 years (38lakhs) and the gold worth 4.5 lakhs+;

I was raising my points on mistake done by her and was asking clarification.

she said that she wanted to reach police than i said leave teh vehicle that was given by my father. ( my father is bed ridded and she is harrasing him for more money even at this stage.)

While she was attemting to strip herself i had turned back and moved to a neighbouring lady who saw this.

MY ISSUE IS NOT ON MY CASE BUT WHAT IF A LADY BOUNCES BACK ON BOSS IF DEMANDED ACCOUNT.

WILL THERE BE EMPLOYMENT IF SUCH FALSE CASES ARE ENCOURAGED.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2012

Well, some laws are more prone to misuse.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     30 January 2012

Does prohibition of s*xual harassment of women in "workplace" also includes harassment of man by woman on the street?

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     30 January 2012

whom should i approach for justification.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Join various groups fighting for justice.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

Mohana Varma (FAMILY COUNSELOR WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TRAINING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT)     31 January 2012

Thank you Shonee.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     08 February 2012

It is not only a question of law but also of a mindset. In such circumstances always the woman draws sympathy of bystanders, who have no knowledge of any law.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register