Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev001 (executive)     20 June 2011

Seeking divorce,but wife unwilling

Dear sir,

kindly advice on this issue, me and my wife are incompatible with each other on all aspects of thoughts and thinking, things have reached to such an extent that i am mentally harrassed and seek a divorce, though she is not willing to give a divorce, she says she will not give away easily, but i am no longer interested in spending my life with her, and have lost interest in her, mentally and physically, i am no longer attracted to her, hence kindly advice, how i can seek a divorce, without her accepting it, what is the way out....kindly advice..thanks

Learning

9 Replies

Rahul T (Engineer)     20 June 2011

Dear Sir,

I assume, you are married recently (not more then an year). My suggestion is just keep patience and wait!!!... Every thing will become alright (May be the way you want). Time is the Biggest GURU…. Don’t take any decision in hurry…Who knows that could become your biggest Worry…..

This is a general suggestion. Only suffering man only can understand the pain. Believe me I am a victim of arrange mirage…. & suggesting you from my past Experience…….Keep visiting this site…I am sure after 1 month you will realize  What  D I V O R C E …… I S……

Regards

Rahul-

vivek sagar (owner)     21 June 2011

Dear sir,

kindly advice on this issue, me and my wife are incompatible with each other on all aspects of thoughts and thinking, things have reached to such an extent that i am mentally harrassed and seek a divorce, though she is not willing to give a divorce, she says she will not give away easily, but i am no longer interested in spending my life with her, and have lost interest in her, mentally and physically, i am no longer attracted to her, hence kindly advice, how i can seek a divorce, without her accepting it, what is the way out....kindly advice..thanks

Ambika (NA)     21 June 2011

Vivek, based on your posting you do not have any ground to seek divorce. Losing interest in your wife or not getting attracted towards her are not grounds for divorce. You cannot discard your wife like your  clothes when you have lost interest in them.

gaury..fight to win (Education)     21 June 2011

VIVEK and SANJAY

You both are same person?

Dear sir,

You even want divorce without her consent also???you are claiming u are mentally harrassed by her??Amazing!!

Ravinder Gupta (Advocate)     21 June 2011

Dear Sanjay ,

As per section 13 of HMA you can file a Petition for Dissolution of marriage on the ground of Cruelty. But you have to prove and has to give instances which can suggest act of cruelty.  No need to live saparately . You can file petition while staying under one roof. 

Sanjay ji if you are really want to resort to the matter then approach some good lawyer who will give u more advise based on facts of your case.

But it is  always advisable to first resort to conciliation . Even court will initiate conciliation and will try to make u understand and reach some settlement. 

In several states family court have been set up and the family court consist of councilors, mediators, psychatricts etc to help such cases.

So being a mediator my advise to you is that first u try to settle the matter with the help of freinds and family members.If it  does not work then put up a case with the intention that u will first explore the chance of settlement and as a last resort contnue proceeding for finally seeking divorce.

Our judicial system takes some time. 

ravinder gupta

advocate /mediator

1 Like

Rahul T (Engineer)     21 June 2011

Sir,

I can give you one remedy which is quite long term (May be 2 + years).

1>    Since you said both you are incompatible to each other, the try to abuse her se*ully very heard. So that she gets frustrated & leave your home. By the way, its not illegal as per HMA. (Gurus Correct me if I am wrong). Then after 2 year’s you can file divorce on the ground of “Desertion”. But there will be a chance of 498A. Bro, you should be prepared for that…..

Best of LUCK (I know this is wrong.  My GOD pardon Me….)

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     22 June 2011

Ithink that any force even with wife is arape and one can be punished. And if u take unethical route then she alsso gets right to same.

https://womendignity.blogspot.com/

https://menwomenrelationship.blogspot.com/2011/06/mental-harassment-from-wife-writes.html

Alok

Rahul T (Engineer)     22 June 2011

Sir,

What ever you are telling if true, if both of you are separated for some time (at list 6 Month’s) & then you are tiring to do above. Since both of you are together (Assuming) then it will not come under arape.

Rahul

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     23 June 2011

Hello!

Law is clear-- If u perform s*xual intercourse with ur WIFE, even against her wishes its NOT rape.

But doing un-natural s*x with wife attracts punishment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register