Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra Prasad (Manager - Purchase)     08 November 2011

Sales tax exemption

We are export oriented unit. we buy input raw material to manufacture export products.  To avail Sales Tax Exemption, can we issue form H to our suppliers for inputs.


I Rajendra Prasad

 1 Replies

Suhail A.Siddiqui (CEO)     09 November 2011

Under Delhi Value added tax Act, u can issue "H" form.It it is decided by Delhi VAT TRiubnal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query