LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karunashankar D (Consultant)     17 April 2009

Salary not disbursed

I joined a organization in December 02 - 2008 ..but within twenty days I found the following issues: 1)There was a conflict of information provided about the job 2)Salary was disbursed only after 45 days. I promptly decided to leave in twenty five days me joining the organisation. I was in marketing and ended up spending my own money for fuel and other expenses including my so called boss' food bill. Despite futile attempts to reach them...Now company is saying they will not pay my salary as its not happy with my decision. I would like to know legal course of action against the company so that they don't repeat against.  

Learning

2 Replies

mahesh pandey (Vice President)     18 April 2009

Dear friend,

Ur problem is related 2 non payment of ur salary & other dues. Let me clarify wether u 've appointment letter of that company having terms of contract of ur employment. If the answer is yes , then u have option 2 recover ur dues by filing  a case before labour court U/S 33-C(2) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947.

Tks

mahesh pandey

badrinath (Sr.Manager-human resources)     20 April 2009

1.how can you prove that you paid your bosses food bills?2. was  any appointment  order / written communication  given by the company during your joining  with regard to reimbursement of fuel expenses or other expenses. if your answer is NO , to the above questions, then there will be no relief to you.

with regard to non-payment of salary ( as a first step) you can report the matter in writting  with proper documents( like appointment order) to the labour commissioner in your city/district. if there is no proof of employment, pl. note that there will be no relief.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register