Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     13 January 2010

reverse case after quashing of 498a?

Hi,

My mother in law with the cousing brother of my wife ,came to my house around 3.5 months back and started demanding to take my son alongwith my wife with her. She was having criminal intension as she told she will think about sending my wife and son back later.

I did never have good relationship with my wife and found most of the time my mother in law having remote control of my wife.

I opposed her taking my son with them. Then my mother in law went away and came back shortly with some guy(she told he is police). I asked that guy to show me his identity card, he harassed me verbally and later became soft(seems he got frightened by my asking for identity card).I told him that we can go to the police station and talk there. He told , better go to all women police station for this type of case. My wife told him that we were beating her.

I could never see that guy again in my police station. Upon visiting the police station my wife and her mother filed a vague FIR fabricating all kind of charges and took my son forcefully in front of the police. They have also changed my son's school abruptly. I am trying to quash FIR in high court. Now my question is, can I file some reverse case after FIR get quashed as they behaved totally as criminal. and also till now they have never agreed to talk and even never agreed to deal for money either. I have not beem able to see      my son since last 3.5 months.He is only 4 years. My wife used to beat my son in her frustrations when he was around 1 year old.My mother in law and my wife used to threatened my that they will kill my son. But it was around 3 years back. I went to a family counsling center then my wife stopped doing that. My son is 4 year old now.

Kindly advise.

Learning

5 Replies

kranthi kiran (Works In Judicial Department)     13 January 2010

File a Petition before the Court seeking the custody of the child. You can file a criminaL case agianst your mother in law , if she abuses and assaults you.

shrikant chede (law officer)     13 January 2010

u can file criminal case against u"r mother in law,also u can demand custody of u"r chid to appropriate court

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     15 January 2010

Take the report from the family counselling about the harm to your son and this will help you in getting the custody of the child. Otherwise it is difficult. If your MIL has taken the child and not your wife, then you can file the case of kidnipping against your MIL.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     17 January 2010

HON'BLE CITIZEN'S

GET THE COPY OF JUDGEMEMT PASSED BY SUPREME COURT OF INDIA IN THE CONTEMPT PITITION NO.203 OF 1996 IN THE MATTER OF RAJ KISHORE VAISH  V/S THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF INDIA AND OTHERS(FEW JUDGES OF HIGH COURT) DO ANY CRIME , ANY CORRUPTION  NOBODY CAN PUNISH YOU TILL THE ABOVE NOTED JUDGEMENT IS LIVE  ...........IN INDIA.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH

Mani123456 (Engineer)     27 January 2010

My wife took my chlld with her along with her mother. The Family counseler (child welfare), is not ready to help me for getting custody of my child though they understood my child is getting thinner and thinner, as my wife is not feeding him properly.  She is staying in flithy place with him.

I have already filed custody case but it is taking time. I do not know how to protect my child as my wife is using him as a weapon against me. She tells me that she is right everywhere and I must come back to her without her removing FIR  and charges against me.

I really do not know in what way I can take help of laws to protect my son and surprised to see a mother acting so selfishly to forget even welfare of the child

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register