Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Asst. Manager)     19 April 2011

Requirement for Normal Bail

HI

My wife had filed 498a, 506 and 4&5 sec under DP Act. Now the stage has come to such that she has agreed to close the case even before the charge sheet is filed and has done so.

The ACP who approves such request to take case back by the complaintant has taken in affidavit and said it is closed filing a B report. Please educate how to confirm this whether it has been closed or not. My anticipatory bail is getting lapsed in a week's time. Is is necessary to obtain the normal bail ??

Thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

shrikant (LAW OFFICER)     19 April 2011

Dont trust anybody apply for regular bail in trial court I'st secure u r self then think about compramise

Hi

Thanks. But please guide what to do when only one surety is available wherein the judge (on our previous appearing) asked for 2 solvent sureties. What would happen if we do not attend on the date given (for processing normal bail). Anticipatory bail is valid till 28th of this month.

Will ITC factory worker can be taken as surity in the Criminal court ? please guide

Hi Group

Can someone please guide accordingly, the date is for tomorrow. Plesae help how can we overcome the appearance due to surety nonavailability.

Thanks for help in advance.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 April 2011

I dont think Judge is rght in asking two solvent surety, as surety does not depends on the quantity but the quality of surety. Try tro convince the Judge to accept the available surety, and if he insist on ywo surety it will frustrate the objects of bail.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 April 2011

I dont think Judge is rght in asking two solvent surety, as surety does not depends on the quantity but the quality of surety. Try tro convince the Judge to accept the available surety, and if he insist on two sureties it will frustrate the objects of bail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register