LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharad sanghvi (manager finance)     18 February 2010

RELINQUISHMENT DEED

I am purchasing a flat at hyderabad and the developers have purchased the land on which apartment is constructed from a muslim family. now muslim family had entered into an relinquishment deed within the family which is not registered. when inquired they say as per muslim law it does not require to register such document.

Please advise me on this issue, also advise me the way out if said document needs to be registered.

Thanks & Regards

SHARAD

Learning

7 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     19 February 2010

go to file section for release deed - made me download same and get it suitably changed and use it

sharad sanghvi (manager finance)     19 February 2010

Thank u  sir for spearing time on this issue, can u please explain me in detail is possible for you, sorry for trouble

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     20 February 2010

I can do - you have not given yr address location if sufficient details are provided i can draft for relinquish deed go on page and read about me - you are welcome.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     21 February 2010

we talked over phone. I thinkI have satisfied yr quarry. If any more question pl feel free to email me: aruntrivedi58@yaho.com or you can convey as you wish or write here.

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     21 February 2010

I was present when matter was being discussed on phone with arunji. hope things can be resolved as per his advise.

sharad sanghvi (manager finance)     22 February 2010

Resp Sir,

Thank u very much for spearing time on this issue and giving me useful advise. Please inform me when ever you plan to come to hyderabad. my mobile no. 9866341213.

Regards

SHARAD

sharad sanghvi (manager finance)     22 February 2010

Thank u Madam for concerned shown,

R u associate with Mr. Trivedi

Regards

SHARAD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register