LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Trivedi (Tax Consultant)     21 January 2010

Registration problem

I have landed in marriage registration problem. we both were legal divorcees before this marriage. we got married in a private ceremony at a small marriage hall. The marriage hall has issued a certificate. We went to the registration office to register the marriage. The authorities are not accepting the documents as the marriage was performed before 2-3 days  completion of 90 days of my divorce decree. The marriage hall are not cooperating me with giving me another certificate dated after 90 days. I want to know whether i can nullify this marriage legally? After nullifying i want to do a register marriage to avoid any problems. I want to avoid any hassels that may arise in future.

Learning

3 Replies

Amit Trivedi (Tax Consultant)     21 January 2010

any help?

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     22 January 2010

you can go for registration of marriage afster 90 days after the appeal period is over and no appeal is filed. take help of lawyer he/she will sold problem. if you somewhere near gujarat give yr details by pm.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     25 January 2010

you may register the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register