Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HIDAYATHULLA KHAN (Business)     14 September 2011

Registering 498a

SIR,

IF ONE NEEDS TO REGISTER A COMPLAINT UNDER 498A WHICH IS THE PROPER CHANNEL, THE WOMENS POLICE IS IGNORING TO REGISTER THE COMPLAINT DUE TO MONEY POWER AND INFLUENCE KINDLY HELP ME OUT THROUGH WHICH CAHNNEL SHOULD I REGISTER THE CASE AND TO GET JUSTICE.

HERE A GIRL WAS MARRIED SOME 5MONTHS BACK AND 2MONTHS BACK THE HUSBAND LEFT ABROAD LEAVING THE WIFE WITH HIS PARENTS . NOW THE PARENTS STARTED TORCHURING THE WIFE AND STARTED TO HARASS AND ONE DAY PUT THE WIFE OUT OF THE HOME AND ALSO THERE ARE NO WHERE ABOUTS OF THE HUSBAND , NOW KINDLY HELP OUT HOW TO GET JUSTICE PLEASE.

Learning

5 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     14 September 2011

you can move court under CrPC 156(3) R/w CrPC 200 to register the complaint.

The Magistrate would order Inquiry and can also take the case as private complaint case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

HIDAYATHULLA KHAN (Business)     15 September 2011

Sir 

How to make the case strong as the inlaws are financially stable but the girl is poor and we on humanitarian basis want to get justice for that girl. so at no point the case should go in their favour and also what is the legal procedure to call back the husband who has gone undergroung abroad. kindly help out .

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 September 2011

Truth alone suffice buddy.

Falsehoods make the case weaker and not stronger.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     28 September 2011

Dear Zeeshan

If you dont know about law then please dont give that type of the advise you know if Mr. Hidayatulla realy kill her daughter then you also face a case of abetment to murder u/s 108 IPC so its my humble suggesstion to you dont give again. dont take otherwise

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     28 September 2011

Zeeshan,

shaant  gadadhaari bheem shaant

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register