Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun (Research Analyst)     12 December 2010

Recorded conversation

Hi All,

I would be filing a MCD within a week as we have completed our 1 year of sepration. Now the reason of my wife divorcing me is her affair with some other person. Though it's an MCD but to be on a safer side i wanted to know that if tomorrow i'll have to prove the reason of our divorce, would a recorded ph. conversation (in which she has agreed of having an affair with another guy) stands any weight in the court of law?

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     12 December 2010

yes. but wat matter it exactly has?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 December 2010

On what ground you are seeking divorce ?

Tarun Thakur (advocate)     12 December 2010

If you are trying to say that yor wife is living in adultery, then of course it is a ground for divorce. but mere tetelpoic recorded conversation is not sufficient to prove the fact of adultery...

in my opinion , if u r totally fed up with your wife, then you must file this Mututal Consent for Divorce forgetting any ill will against your wife..

Please keep your head cool until the court passes the final decree for divorce. But you try to make highlight the telephonic conversation matter, surely you wont be getting divorce by your wife side..

Hope it will work for you..

Tarun (Research Analyst)     12 December 2010

Though It's a MCD, but i was concerned that in case the Judge asks me as to why i want to divorce her, then what am I going to tell? Just by saying that we don't have a common thinking and are completely 2 different human etc. etc. would be sufficient to satisfy the judge?

Though the lawyers says that judges generally doesn't spent much time  on such cases and if both husband and wife are adament on divorcing each other then they pass the decree 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     13 December 2010

yes , even saying this enables u to get a decree. say a firm no to reconciliation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register