Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     30 October 2009

REALLY GREAT INITIATIVE BY GOVT. OF INDIA

Dear All,

Government of India has an online Grievance forum at  
https://pgportal.gov.in/

Can you imagine this is happening in INDIA?

The govt. wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like Passport Office, Electricity board BSNL/MTNL, Railways etc.

So use this grievance forum and educate others who don't know about this facility.  This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the ' System ' in India.

Invite your friends to contribute for many such happenings......All the Best.

LINK : pgportal.gov.in/

Learning

4 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     31 October 2009

Good news .. but it would be much helpful if more postings narrating thier experiences follow from people who already approached this facility.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 October 2009

Simply Great. I just Cant imagine that such thing is happening in India.

Theja (Lawyer)     31 October 2009

Is it a cnetral govt. vailable facility or s state? Does it consider the grievannces related to a assigned state list.

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     01 November 2009

ALL RESPECTED BONAFIED CITIZENS OF INDIA   I AM MAKING AN APPEAL I AM TRYING AND FIGHTING FOR EQUAL PUURTUNITES , EQUAL PAY  FOR EQUAL WORK , PREOTECTION OF JARSSHMENT, I FILED A CASE A SCI DAIRY NO 20424/2009 ON 13.9.2009 NO USE  FOR THE LAST 28 YEARS IN THE POSTAL DEPARTMENT THERE ARE SEVRAL CAT/SCI/HC JUDGMENT ON THE SUBMJECT  CAN ANY BODY PL MOOVE THIS I WILL BE MUCH HAPPY AND WHAT I WILL GET I AM READY TO  PAY  AFTER PL HELP  MURALI POSTAL ASSITANT VISAKHPATNAM AMDHRAPRDAESH EMAL murali_viswandh@refifmail.com, mobile 09290016534

Attached File : 1 1 sci application.pdf downloaded: 143 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register