Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

WHY Indian Democracy and Constitution told- WORLD's GREATST

23 February 2011, 16:18  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love guru* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 51]

To know about the;

Union of India

Secular Culture of the India

Concept of Indian Democracy

And

Theme in Constitution of India

-If we study simply study about the National Flag and National Emblem and everything will be clear EASILY as to why the Indian Democracy and Indian Constitution is told as THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Kindly connect the following thread and share your knowledge and valuable free & fair opinion (just click here);

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/BUDDHISM-is-The-National-Religion-of-Union-Of-India-32274.asp

Learning

16 Replies

shrikant chede (law officer)     23 February 2011

It is fedral in nature

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 February 2011

It is having the characteristic of Dr.Jekyll and Mr.hyde according to the needs of the time that is why it is called great Constitution.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Assumi, please enlighten us with details of their contribution. 

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 February 2011

not greatst, it is said bigest, due to it's volume and size.

chinese constitution is the smallest constitution.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
not greatst, it is said bigest, due to it's volume and size.

chinese constitution is the smallest constitution.
"

Dear Mr. Arup, in the thread mentioned the subject matter is "THE THEME (IDIALOGY) ADOPTED IN THE NATIONAL FLAG, NATIONAL EMBLEM AND IN THE CONSTITUTION"Though you are saying that "not greatest, it is said iggest".. I am heaing it from you and from very few people, other side entire world considers that the dmocracy & constitution of India is GREATEST.

1 Like

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/In-China-Criminal-Cases-are-disposed-of-in-1-month-and-Civi-29036.asp

20 February 2011, 17:23  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 405]

Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
Ram jee

You may create a different thread on Buddhism where I will read it.

Don't write in this thread.Otherwise the main idea which this thread was propagating,ie,Chinese justice system will be lost somewhere.

I hope u dont mind this.
"

Hahahahahahahha... Meenal ji, you have given me another laughter.. its not me ok its you crating this laughter...

Madam, Buddhism is nothing different but the Indian National Flag principles of which are not yet implemented due to fundamentalist communalists otherwse they cannot do all corruption and a corrupt society.  And the topic here is very deeply related with it.  See, it the principles signed in our National Flag will be implemented our India will grow up more tha any other country.  OK BYE THANKS.

1 Like

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/In-China-Criminal-Cases-are-disposed-of-in-1-month-and-Civi-29036.asp

20 February 2011, 14:55  

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com Twitter;democrats_forum

On every branch of trees, GOVERNANCE-ADMINISTRATION-JUDICIARY fundamentalist comunal OWLs have grabbed all the power in hand and so till when they will be there corruption will not be cured, just make a list of corrupt people whose names you know and see the truth & facts in my this finding.  They are the cause for non-ipementation of deocracy THE RULE OF PEOPLE - RULE BY THE PEOPLE - RULE FOR THE PEOPLE and EQUAL DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FOR VERYCITIZEN. These are old time communals.

1 Like

(Guest)

Lo.. Kar lo baat>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/BUDDHISM-is-The-National-Religion-of-Union-Of-India-32274.asp

#@#@#@#@#

21 February 2011, 10:44  

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com Twitter;democrats_forum

TRY to post the same in some Pakistani public Forum website as well, and see the result.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Shreemaan ji, why should I post the Indian National Flag in some Pakistani Public Forum website and keep smiling?

Is there any logic or should I do this and all time smile like a mad with every foolish things??? 

Message thanked : 1 times

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     26 February 2011

for mr nilesh,

" WHY Indian Democracy and Constitution told- WORLD's GREATST?

- not greatst, it is said bigest, due to it's volume and size. chinese constitution is the smallest constitution.

(Guest)

Reference from;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Our-constitution-is-Questionable-25111.asp

15 October 2010, 12:00  

Parthasarathi Loganathan

System Analyst

[ Scorecard : 5565]

Our Constitutional Law has been a Bible, Quran ,Granth Saheb and Bagavath Gita to lay foundation of many Enactments in our Independent India.  The basic tenets that govern the spirit and dictum of the Rule of Law have been directly or indirectly incorporated many other countries who believed in the Democratic Values. In fact, Constitutional Law in its simplest form should be made a compulsory subject in our Education System.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 March 2011

UNABLE TO UNDERSTOOD WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?

Rocker (n/a)     03 March 2011

@DRF

Anybody can keep on blindly singing endlesses praises for anything(including any Constitution), but that it does not make anything "great".  Neither does having parts from Bible, Quran etc. etc. make any Constitution great. Constitution is not a religious document, it is a political document for a political purpose.

Real greatness of any Constitution is tested by how long it succeeds and how less Amendments had been necessary. Within around 60 years we have almost a failed Constitution with over 100 Amendments. Is this what is so great about it? Whereas the Constitution of the oldest modern democracy has lasted for more than 200 years with hardly around 20 Amendments. Now decide which Constitution is great? Or DRF says that Indian Constitution is great just because it has something called reservations? Then it is a very great joke by DRF.

At the very least I would request DRF to apply its mind with proper reasoning and logic before propounding self serving arguments.

(Guest)

“For a successful revolution it is not enough that there is discontent. What is required is a profound and thorough conviction of the justice, necessity and importance of political and social rights.”

B. R. Ambedkar 

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear friend, it is NOT AT ALL necessary that the things should match with meanings of every individual. It is also not necessary that our views be the same. Everyone is free to do the things of own choice and so you and we are having equal oppotunity.

I request you to please go through the threads and replies made by DRF here from 30 April, 2010 since it is not possible and also not necessary to attende every individual otherwise everyday a new "id" will come here and ask same things and waste our time & efforts. If you are agreed than good and if not than also very good.

Otherwise also the 'OPPOSITION' is welcomed in democracy. So pleae let us do our work and you are free with your choice.

Thanks.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register