LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Who will win the Ipod?

Now, admin or Lci members jsut tell me who will win an ipod ?

I think the above person already get an ipod tajobs,arup,kirtikar tripathi

i lost an ipod only just for one vote.

Anyway congratulation Hemaji.

Learning

19 Replies

Ambika (NA)     01 June 2011

do not worry , Kushan ji, you may stil get it...after all the moderator would decide it,  na...

And so sad that you will not get an  I Pod but you will be getting books if moderator decides in your favour. Dekhte hai Oont kis karwat baithta hai....!

If you receive those books how would you make use of them as you keep on walking...client ke saath bhi chalte chalte hee baat karte hain kya???? 

2 Like

(Guest)

Thanks ambikaji  for your advise .:P

(Guest)

HAHA

You are the most comical person I have come across.

Arre aapko kya ho gaya?Apke aakh,naak,kaan,kaha gaye?

(Guest)

@Meenal Bahadur

"Arre aapko kya ho gaya?Apke aakh,naak,kaan,kaha gaye?"

Aapne loot liye he mere aakh,naak kaan 

Vaise bhi ladkiyan pahle pyar karti hai baad me loot leti hai!

(Guest)

@Ambika

If you receive those books how would you make use of them as you keep on walking...client ke saath bhi chalte chalte hee baat karte hain kya???? 

I keep my books in my suitcase,you can see the suit case in pic.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"

Aapne loot liye he mere aakh,naak kaan 

Vaise bhi ladkiyan pahle pyar karti hai baad me loot leti hai!
"

Chee chee.Bhai bahan ke pyar me loot kaisi Kushan bhai.

Rakshabandhan paas aa raha hai.Please send me your address on my PM.I shall send you a Rakhi.Then you send me my return gift after I send you a list of what I want.

(Guest)

Pahle aapne muje pyar kar ke mere  aakh ,kaan loot liye baad me kahti ho ke me appki sister hu?

Waah!,muje kya bevkoof samja he?Meri pass abhi bhi demaag he(you loot my aakh,kaan not my demag(brain)    Mere paas demaag he dekh lo phto me ( topi(cap ) lagaye he taki koi loot na le)

Muje patta he ki aap kaun ho.;)

(Guest)

Shut up and don't try to create a scene here by spreading unnecessary stories about me. If I have to love someone,I will choose a smart,and brainy person.You are not my choice.Not even close to it.Stop defaming me like this.

You may,however,become a bandwala in my marriage. And sing the song "Meri pyaari bahna banegi dulhaniya,BHAIYAA bajaega Baaja"

(Guest)

@Meenal Bahadur

You may,however,become a bandwala in my marriage. And sing the song "Meri pyaari bahna banegi dulhaniya,BHAIYAA bajaega Baaja"

If I am bandwala then you are my baaja and then our band baaja barat;)

Just kidding now stop this and leave this thread.

(Guest)

@Kushan ...sabka number aayega....sabar karo... :D

(Guest)

Boss .. Things are not looking clear between Kushan and  another member

Whatever is going on and we are witnessing in this forum .. is this an example of

DIN MEIN BHAIYA BHAIYA RAAT MEIN SAINYA SAINYA' ?

( Brother during day time and hubby during .....)

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"
Boss .. Things are not looking clear between Kushan and  another member

Whatever is going on and we are witnessing in this forum .. is this an example of

DIN MEIN BHAIYA BHAIYA RAAT MEIN SAINYA SAINYA' ?

( Brother during day time and hubby during .....)
"

I don't know your gender.

So,if you are a female,you definately have relationships with your brother.And if you are a male,you have relations with your own sister.

If you have no real brother/sister,then you have them with your cousin brothers/sisters.

Carry on...........

You need it,since you seem to be facing some court cases.So this is how to keep yourself happy.Or koi milegi/milega nahi naa,after so much defamation.

2 Like

(Guest)

The things you have written  .. you can only do it. Your brain has already gone there.

My comments are based on what transpired between two of you.. not any third person in this forum.

Khisiyani billi kambha nochei... or has it hit where it hurts?

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Onlytruth
"

The things you have written  .

Oh really!

Dear hallucinator,please post all those "THINGS" which make you think so.I would like to relook at them.