Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant madhavrao kulkarni (CSA)     01 July 2012

Should my wife get back

Dear sir,

I got Married to a maratha category girl on 7-may-12. I am from Bhraman category.

We both were in relationship from last 2 years and decided to marry as her father who is a retaired person would not have aggred for our marriage.

She was very happy after marriage but when she went back to her house all things changed. Her dad came to know of our marriage and he changed my

wife's mind by telling lies about me. i think He changed her mind so much that she did not even get in touch with me from last 29 days.

I dont have any firned there to visited her home and tell about me to priti, on last sunday

24-june-12 my 2 brother went to her home aurangabad but she is not there they meet with her brother but he not ready to send back to priti.

I have not spoke with her so cant even know what exactly happened.

What should i do? should i file case against her dad that he has kept my wife forcefuly with them? but i dont want to spoil her dads image in society

so not taken any step yet.

I know she is under fear and hence not taking worng decisions. Now her dad has send her somewhere .

How should i get this solved? My Family is with me.

Few question:-

Can they challenge our marriage? i have got married at Alandi(Pune) but don't have the certificate of marriage from my or her tehsil also dont have other

proofs like photos , videos etc.  She is 27years old and i am 26. IF the girl says she married forcefully then what should i do?I have valid proofs that

she did not marry forcefully. I dont want court matters and want matter to solve by mutual consent but still want to know what i can do if nothing happens.

what can i do to get my wife back? Please advise.

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 July 2012

@ Author,

Ask her directly what she wants now.
2. Which customary marriage ceremony took place at the time of marriage at Alandi? Do you have contact details of the priest? Where there any witness from your side to this marriage who can come to Court when needed?
3. In these type of cases the girl should be with your side not to say any adverse thing least you get into some other trouble hence wait till you are directly able to follow para 1.
4. You are her husband you should first follow-up one-on-one with your wife instead of your brothers!
5. Was the marriage consumated? Just after marriage ceremony where she stayed?

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     02 July 2012

Very interesting thread. Where in the times of mobile everyone has built in camera and there r no photographs?? Was she drugged?? Did she not hv friends to attend marriage???

ravindra (Analyst)     02 July 2012

Do u have marraige certificate? If yes then go to police station and complaint

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     02 July 2012

HELLOW, PRASANTH,

YOUR WIFE NAME IS PRITHI. IS IT RIGHT? SEE HOW EASILY I GOT IT.

THANK ME FOR DETECTING YOUR WIFE'S NAME.

OK

I have not spoke with her so cant even know what exactly happened.

HOW WOULD U KNOW ? GO FOR A TANTRIK.

U dont have other  proofs like photos , videos etc.  She is 27years old and i am 26. IF the girl says she married forcefully then what should i do?I have valid proofs that she did not marry forcefully.

IT IS A CONTRADICTORY STATEMENT THAT YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF MARRIAGE AND AGAIN MENTION THAT U HAVE VALID PROOF THAT SHE DID NOT MARRY FORCEFULLY.

ANY HOW 

APPROCH LEGAL CELL SERVICES AUTHORITY  AND PUT FORTH YOUR PROBLEM, THE FORUM CALL YOUR WIFE AND HER FATHER AND COUNSEL YOU.

GOOD LUCK

prashant madhavrao kulkarni (CSA)     05 July 2012

APPROCH LEGAL CELL SERVICES AUTHORITY AND PUT FORTH YOUR PROBLEM, THE FORUM CALL YOUR WIFE AND HER FATHER AND COUNSEL YOU.

can you please provide me the name of legal services ( means the department who help me in this case). please sir i need help to get back my wife. please advoice me & show me right way to get my wife back.

waiting for your valuable reply.

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     05 July 2012

dear kulkarni

I don't know where u reside.

Legal services Authority is established under the CHAIRMANSHIP OF DISTRICT JUDGE in every district.

u can approach  directly or through an advocate.

good luck

thanks for reply

currently i am living in pune but properly i m from kaij ( dist. beed, state: maharashtra )

so can  you suggest where i will aapply for this in pune or my home town .

wating for reply

thanks for reply

currently i am living in pune but properly i m from kaij ( dist. beed, state: maharashtra )

so can  you suggest where i will aapply for this in pune or my home town .

wating for reply

The place where you both lived together or the place where your marriage held

or d place where she is residing presently

or d place where she is residing presently

(Guest)

Your problem will be solve through Mediation.

talk to her and her parents with your parents personally. talk to him what  they want finally.

You may file complaint before Police mediation Cell OR file sec. 9 H.M act OR 98 Cr.pc

You have not disclosed marriage proceeding and regarding Witness of marriage. This will support you. If any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register