LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anish patil (owner)     15 November 2011

How to complaint again false petition?

my inlaws file a false petition for mutual concent divorce against me and i belive my lawyer blindly and give sign on it at 18 th of october 2011 and my first motion is take place at 1 st november 2011 and they give us date at 21 st april 2011

we dont want to spoil our reletion just for my inlaws ego.

my lawyer takes full fees 20000 and now did not recive my calls.

please tell me how to fight alone ?

please help me to save my marriage.

Learning

42 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     15 November 2011

There is no fighting MC means that you both agree for divorce and file a joint petition. If you dont want to agree for divorce dont appear on 21st April for second motion unless you present in court and confirm your consent that day divorce will not happen

anish patil (owner)     16 November 2011

thanks bro but in petition there is also a agreement their and my in laws tell me if i not be there then they get expartee divorce itself

is it possible?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 November 2011

when your advocate is not responding you , then you appear before the court and submit that you are are interested in the divorce and want to change the lawyer.  There will be a conciliation stage in the MC proceedings, in conciliation proceeding your wife may change her mind and shre may return to you. Just try for it.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     16 November 2011

Adv.rajeev is right

thanks sir for all your valuable suggestion but she is with her parents from past 4 months and its very difficult for me too contact with her now so please can u suggest a good lawyer from mumbai who can help me in it to cancel the divorce and get my wife back.

pls sir

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 November 2011

"so please can u suggest a good lawyer from mumbai who can help me in it to cancel the divorce and get my wife back. pls sir" See, one thing is sure, the divorce can be dismissed by law, but no law/lawyer can bring ur wife back if she does not wish herself!

i know that sir but if divorce is cancelled then i have time to get her back please can any one suggest a good lawyer from mumbai

mamta (lawyer)     17 November 2011

u have to need a lawyer to contest the case,but he must be a dignified lawyer,u can deney for the second motion and your proceedings will be continue the same

anish patil (owner)     17 November 2011

i need a lawyer from mumbai please help me

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 November 2011

Wait Wait Wait.

The second motion of divorce is pending, so relax, just withdraw your consent on next date.

You are not divorced as yet.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

anish patil (owner)     17 November 2011

thanks sir but i am not having any knowldge about it pls i need a lawyer for it i have to dothis tomorrow pls sir give me detail of good lawyer in mumbai

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

You can do it till next 14 monhs. It is just 4 months since first motion.

Why are you in such tearing hurry.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

anish patil (owner)     23 November 2011

thanks to all of you i just withdraw my consent but my in laws are not ready for patch up..... 

so dont know what they take action against me?

can they file petition again?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 November 2011

Then you would need to contest that.

FEAR IS YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY. First decided what you want in life, then pursue it fearlessly.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register