LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     13 May 2011

No Body Can Think Like Paji !

2 sardar jee were fixing a bomb in a car.

Sardar jee 1 : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing.
sardar jee 2 : Don’t worry, I have a one more.

Learning

28 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 May 2011

Don't joke on Sardar Jees because they are brave soldiers of our country, they have fought for us.

2 Like

rajeev sir, this is also another illustration of braveness of sardar jee's ,

after blasting a bomb they hv the stemna to fix another bomb...........

it is a jok !

sir take it easy!

2 Like

Nice clarification, but always jokes on sardarji's I feel it odd and we are insulting them.  If the samke joike did on other communicty what would have been happened?

1 Like

Sorry for the spelling mistakes in the above.

Sir,

Nice clarification, but always jokes on sardarjiees makes something odd and we are insulting them.  If the same joke is did on other community just think what would be happened.

1 Like

sar= THE HEAD

daar=LEADER

i respect them!

still if there is any problem to some one

being brhaman i post it on my community!

they shall forgive me!

2 Like

Pandit jee 1 : What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing.
Pandit jee 2 : Don’t worry, I have a one more.

1 Like

chandra shakher joshi (Manager )     13 May 2011

Sirjee, (not daarji)

sardarrji can be identified with their turben and other can,t be. That's why jokes are always told on sardarjees.

If we say "sardarji mile they". He wimmediatle identify the man.

3 Like

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     15 May 2011

Nice jokes! 

Jokes are witty untle one can not hurt. 

If they take sportively the joke is joyful for ever. 

2 Like

pulsur (holesole)     10 June 2011

joke is always a joke! nothing els.

take easy!

1 Like

gaury..fight to win (Education)     18 June 2011

Nice joke but it is not fair to address peculiar community.Jokes can be shared without mentioning any particular community also. Though santa banta jokes are very popular but i find them very insulting for the Sardars.

G.Nagarajeshwar Rao (Advocate)     18 June 2011

Do you know all these type of sardarjees jokes popularised by sreeman "Kushwanth singh" jee..

Dipangkar (Business)     19 June 2011

It's just the viewangle of observation.

If we take it as, Sarders are Brave as well as Funny, there are no conflicts. Jokes are made against whatever  are available in this world. Sardars are one of the catagory of them.

We have our wives, don't we make jokes of Wives ? We have lawers, we also make Jokes on Lawers etc etc.... So I think, nothing is wrong in making SarderJi Jokes. 

I have many Sarder friends. They themselves jokes with Sardarji Jokes.

If you say "SardarJi Barah baaj gayee hai", some Sarders often gets angry. But Sardars who knows the real depth behind it Comes foward to help you.

Originally posted by : Dipangkar
" If you say "SardarJi Barah baaj gayee hai", some Sarders often gets angry. But Sardars who knows the real depth behind it Comes foward to help you.

"

Nadir Shah raided Delhi in the year 1739 and looted Hindustan and was carrying lot of Hindustan treasures and nearly 2200 Hindu women along with him. The news spread like a fire and was heard by Sardar Jassa Singh who was the Commander of the Sikh army at that time. He decided to attack Nadir Shah's Kafila on the same midnight. He did so and rescued all the Hindu women and they were safely sent to their homes.
It didn't happen only once but thereafter whenever any Abdaalis or Iranis had attacked and looted Hindustan and were trying to carry the treasures and Hindu women along with them for selling them in Abdal markets, the Sikh army (although fewer in > numbers) attacked them at midnight, 12 O'clock and rescued all the women.After that time when there was a need, people started to contact the Sikh army for their help and the Sikhs used to attack the raiders at Midnight, 12 O'clock.

Nowadays,  "smart people" have spread these words that at 12 O'clock, the Sikhs go out of their senses.

Our SardarJi sent his bio data to America to apply for a post in Microsoft. A few days later he got this reply:-

"Dear Mr. Singh, You do not meet our requirements. Please do not send any further correspondence. No phone call shall be entertained. Thanks"

Our Sarder  jumped with joy on receiving this reply. He arranged a party and when all the guests had come, he said "Bhaiyon aur Behno,aap ko jaan kar khushi hogee ki mujhay america mein naukri mil gayee hai." Everyone was delighted. Santa singh continued "Ab main aap sab ko apnaa appointment letter padkar sunaongaa par letter english main hai isliyen saath-saath hindi main translate bhee kartaa jaongaa."

Dear Mr. Singh-----pyare singh sahab

You do not meet----aap to miltay hee naheen ho

our requirement----humko to zaroorat hai

Please do not send any furthur correspondance----ab letter vetter bhejnay kee zaroorat nahee hai.

No phone call ----phone vone kee bhee zaroorat nahee hai

shall be entertained----bahut khaatir kee jayegi.

Thanks----aapkaa bahut bahut shukriya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register