LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIMMY (NO)     11 May 2011

Please help me

I need information regarding how could i get help in my case against husband and his family, I have all the proof in the world to prove my husband guilty and having my jewlery and money with him. but the problem is he is abroad and his family is abroad except one brother who is left here. rest his parents n he used to stay abroad n now, his younger sister has also gone and now, i fear his this brother would also leave abroad, how should i stop him?

AS I VERY WELL KNOW, THAT NOBODY COMES FROM ABROAD, NO ONE FROM THE FAMILY HAS GOT PR BUT STILL NOBODY WOULD COME FOR THE CASE HEARNG ETC. the fir has been made against husband n mom in law and not against these brother n sisters even they used to torture me up , i was okay wth torture but when my husband tried to kil me, then that was the limit and so i decided to make a complaint.

please advice me what should i do ? as i feel i hav lost mi case, first the registring of fir has taken a hell lot of time , its been 8 months and now fir has been registered (i feel sumtimes police did not registred fir soon so that his sister leave abroad.) now, brother wud leave as his exams had been finished and he had also applied for abroad.

the family has nothing here in india and nobody has PR der.

i want all my tings n stuff back and my husband should be punished for ruining my life for getting some easy money.

i have proof in the form of telephonic recordings, wud dt go(helpful)? in the telephonic cnversation he has unknowingly that i wud b recording has confessed that his mother has all d jewllery and that he borrowed money from my father etc. so i really feel i have the proof and also in the chat conversations to my friends he has agreed of returnin my jewllery n money (he just says it but has no intenetions) 

isliye ab kya karu?

how 2 get justice and help

please help me all

Learning

19 Replies

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     11 May 2011

what the police doing with the case filed by you???

SIMMY (NILL)     11 May 2011

the police have just registered an fir against husband and mother, dts it .nothing else

now they are assuring that they will be sending them the fir.

that is all.

i really wonder why the police took so much time to register an fir and from the first had been making this statemnt that they are children and no case can be lodged against them, and now, one of them have ran away and now only one is left 

IS IT REALLY TRUE, IF EVERYONE WUD GO ABROAD, NOBODY COMES BACK FOR THE CASE.?

THEY HAVE NOTHINH HERE IN THEIR NAME IN INDIA, SO WHY WOULD THEY COME, THEY HAVE A VERY BIG BUNGALOW ABROAD, AND ALL THEIR FAMILY THERE, SO WHY WOULD THEY COME, UNLESS AND UNTILL THERE THIS YOUNGER CHILD IS KEPT HERE IN INDIA.

BUT HOW?

THEY HAVE ALL MY JEWLLERY AND MONEY AND I NEED IT BACK.SO I WANT THEM TO RETURN MY EVERYTHING.PLEASE HELP

(Guest)

Where did the marriage take place?

Did you stay abroad with your husband after marrige?If yes,for how many days?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 May 2011

Actually this is the beauty of India,our motherland,our incredible India.

Indian govt. tries hard to attract tourists to this incredible,divine country,but does nothing to rectify the cancers plaguing our weak judiciary,owing to which culprits like the above misuse them and escape abroad.

I am really sorry to know about your situation.Not just you,many girls suffer the same fate when they marry someone posted abroad.You should have opted to marry a guy settled in India.

Anyways,whatever is done is done.Let's focus on the solution now.

Please don't lose hope.Do you have any good criminal lawyer?If not,please talk to reliable people so that you can be referred to a passionate,honest and brilliant criminal lawyer who's handled such cases in the past successfully.

In which country are they?Do you have their passport details and home address?Are they the citizens there?Or is your husband on a work permit?

Lastly,in which city do you live?

1 Like

SIMMY (NO)     03 June 2011

NO, I do not know and have nay criminal lawyer...and mi inlaws are from australia..

it was a love cum arrange marriage i had no clue how he wud turn out 2 b 

and now i have ALL THE RECORDINGS WHERE HE HAS AGREED IN ONE CNVERSATION OF HAVIN MI JELWRY WHEREAS IN OTHER HE IS MAKING FUN OF IT SAYING JEWLLLRY DEKHI C HAWA CH UDAN WALI ...I GOT angry n even i replied rudely k tu dekhi hai ehni jewllery maar li tu te teri maa ne , gld te diamond kadi wekhya hai ? he was abusing me n my family 

so cud nt tolerate wen he said kedi jewllry n hawa ch udan wali etc

plzzz help me 

i really need 2 stp his younger brother from leaving coz if he leaves den nobdy wud return me mi tings..

dey will b happily settled der

nobdy has pr der

mi sister in law has just gone recmtly for studies..

nd now mi brother in law is waiting for his turn 2 go

i really do not know waht to do 

marriage took place in india and it is registered here in india

i stayed wid mi husband for 16 days der ..

and so i came back ....

(Guest)

Why do you wish to torture his younger bro??...Just think if he does the same to your siblings?

And if his siblings get ruined, one day they will return what they!....just an advice to you about what commonly happens in other such cases, baaki tuaddi marzi!

(Guest)

missed one word there........And if his siblings get ruined, one day they will return what they got from you!

(Guest)

Simmy,

Please avoid using Punjabi.Use English or else many non-punjabis here will not understand what you say.It's for your benefit only.Post in experts section criminal law also.As u can see no one is replying here.Also post in lawguru.com.

Where do u live?

1 Like

@live and let live - i really do nt wish to torture anyone..

i really do not wish even dt he has 3 brothers dt sombdy sud marry der family ..

coz d life of dt girl wud b ruined..she wud b just a slave n money machine for dem..

anywaaz...i really do not hav d heart 2 torture anyone..neither i want 2 

i just want my parents hard earned money n jellery back....kini safne dekh k ohna ne viah kita..it was mi choice i feel all d more guilty...

so hun dubara viah karange ..eh ta hai nai k mein sari umar kunwari baithangi ..society wont let me n mi parents live..

so dt wud amount 2 again expenditure n so if I AM ASKING MI TINGS BACK DT DOES NOT MEAN M TORTURING DEM ..

N OHNA NE DENA NAI JAD TAK OHNA DA EH BETA ETHE REH JAWE KISE TAREEKE NAAL ..COZ ONCE HE LEAVES DEN DEY WUD REMAIN DER N WONT COME BACK..

U TELL ME WHO COMES BACK FROM ABROAD?? DER R SOO MANY PO'S NOBDY COMES..

SO DTS Y I WANTED DT SINCE I HV A CONFESSION DT HE HAS MI JEWLLRY N MONEY DT HE BORROWED SO I CUD USE IT N TAKE MI TINGS BACK ..

DTS IT ...

I JUST DNT WANT ANYTING ELSE..

I REALLY WANT 2 MOVE ON ..CANNOT JUST STOP TINKIING ABT D SHAME ETC I HAV BROUGHT 2 D FAMILY BY MARRYING SUCH FAMILY N GUY ..IF ONLY, I KNEW HE WUD NOT B A MAN WHO WUD NT PROTCT HIS IWFE bt instead wud start torturing n supporting his family i wud hav nvr married

IF ONLY I WAS A BETTER JUDGE ...like goo dn judging ppl i wud nt hav faced any of dese...

so i do not widh to torture anyone..

why sud i? i am too naive for all dis..

i just want it 2 end peacefully 

bt dey r not ready at all...

i called n asked mi husband to end it peacefully n give me divorce he was very rude n abused n said in d end i wud make ur life hell ...so dt  u wont even feel like living anmore..

and they sud return all mi tings ..dts it

i stay in chandigarh ..

and okay thank you soo much 

wont b using punjabi now..

(Guest)

Dear Simmy, good to know that all you want is your things....similarly, you hav the son with you who is also your hubby's asset. So, dont feel like a victim, perhaps he has a fear of losing his son the way you have the fear of losing your things.

As you both hav a kid, it is better for you to think about any possibility of reconciling. Even if thats not possible now, you can assure your hubby that you will let him meet his child whenever he wants and I am sure he will b ready to giv you all your things back!...

SIMMY (NO)     04 June 2011

LIVE AND LET LIVE- wen did i ever mentioned dt i hav a child?

mi husband nvr went for honeymoon even ..mi marrage ended just within 2 months ...n i stayed abroad only for 16 days wid him n ncame back coz der he tried killing me...i was saved by my god..

so i do not have any kid...i do not want to divulge more details here how and wat type of girly man my husband was, so...just for ur informationn

i was talking abt his youngest brother who is here.

and i have mentned him in my complaint dt how he used 2 ask money n order to make it into films etc ...bt nobody registred a case against dem..

so i wanted an action agaisnt dem as i want mi tings back ...

and it wud b as punishmnet for wat all dey did wid me if dey suffer a litl ...

as a matter of fact dey r not at all worried and hav nevr contaceted me  to return mi tings infact dey hav been callin and saying u do wtver u can do noting against us..although my husband himself has agreed to mi frnds of having mi jewllry n money ..first he called dem n said he has all jewllry wid dem n den aftr few daz only jewllry given by dem is wid dem n grandfathers ring coz he stays in usa and den again made a statmnt dt noting is wid dem ..not even d engamnt ring of husband ,, i even took dt ,..so wat to do of such liers?

dts y i really do not want 2 b part of such family n ppl ...

i just want my parents money n jewllry to b gievn back 

i tink its nt too much to ask for ur own tings??

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 June 2011

no it's never too much to ask for things simmy.

you have all the rights to do so.

i advise you to appoint a recommended,honest and passionate criminal lawyer whose clients have a good feedback about him.i am sure you have good lawyers in chandigarh.

do u have the passport details of your husband and inlaws?

do you have their address of their house abroad?

please try to get these details.i cant advise further as i am no lawyer myself.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register